In need of some motivation and tips!

1 post | Original | Recent

157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 2, 2013 5:43am
via Android

So I have adhd and it's really hard for me to stay focused and keep a regular.. well anything really! Usually I go a week then I get off sched for a few days. :/ I just had a baby boy 2 and a half months ago and he's my new determination. :) <3 So far 3 weeks now! Could really use some help staying motivated! Also, i'm looking for healthy supper meals if anybody has any good ideas would be great! :)

02 May
Hi! I just started a new workout. I am 48 and def needed some motivation. But as soon as I started I was surprised to see how much fun I was having. I actually look forward to next workout...I like the 30 day challenges
04 May
I am right there with you, but no baby. I have ADD and lose interest. I am trying to start in with short workouts and a variety. FitSugar has some good 10 minute videos. Getting to eat better can be a challenge, but less packaged foods, rinse off canned veggies to help reduce sodium, frozen veggies, cooking several foods to plan meals for week etc. I follow Jessica Smith too! I do need a partner to check in with.
07 May
Thanks for your tips! :) I'll have to try em. lolz

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51