Help! English learning tips

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
May 2, 2013 12:00pm
via iOS
I am a Chinese girl who plans to go to America for high school next year, and I only have half a year to prepare for the TOEFL test. Does everyone know TOEFL? I'm getting mad with the crazy vocabulary and reading and writing and probably speaking as well! Any tips for English learning??!
I would even go visit you to thank you if I go to America one day if I am able to!!!
04 May
Just done a model TOEFL test, got 30 points out of 120 (#^.^#)
05 May
Where can you do these model tests? I always wanted to do one of these :)
06 May
You type english pretty well get some phonics tapes and books this may help I don't know.
14 Jun
May 2, 2013 12:09pm
via Android

Seems like your doing pretty great now . It would  also help  by watching English Tv such as Barney . My friend did that and now he has great English skills  . So basically he watch the PBS kids channel at least every morning .

Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:29pm
via iOS
Basically what Annastasia said...there's a good book called "PAINLESS SPEAKING" that teaches you about English and the accents and such...that have a whole series "PAINLESS SPELLING AND GRAMMAR" PAINLESS READING COMPREHENSION" also some math and geography...those might help
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 4, 2013 3:39pm
via iOS
Watch more Chinese dramas with English subtitles! Haha 会学的很快的!
04 May
有点不对劲啊。。。你是哪里人?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 4, 2013 3:57pm
via iOS
新加坡!We speak both English and Chinese here. ^_^ 你呢?
07 May
额,中文发源地的。。。中华人民共和国
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 5, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Chatting will help u alot , if u r going to take toefl - ibt then it'll help u in typing also

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51