30 day squat challenge?

330 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
127 Posts
May 2, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
Lol umm has anyone tried 200 squats a day for 30 days? 5 sets of 20 regular squats and 5 sets of 20 outward squats. I saw the results of someone within a month on Instagram and it was unbelievable. So I want to experiment and see what happens. If 200 turns out to be to much then try 100-150. Let me know how much for that day you accomplished. Who wants to join? Tell me your results and how you're holding out. I have an iPhone so I can keep track and continue my exercise even when I'm not home.
02 May
I tried something similar to this but it was Day 1: 50 squats Day 2: 55 squats So on and so forth and it went up to Day 30: 250 squats. My results were amazing! I already had a butt, but within one week it toned and lifted! My shorts were looking even better on me but sadly, I stopped halfway through to around day 15. I wish I didnt! This really does work if you stay committed! Good luck! (:
02 May
I saw your way on google search. I have a butt but it needs to get toned out. So that's why I wanted to try this challenge. If you decide you want to give yourself that same challenge or mine then you're welcome to join right in when you please. 
02 May
Interesting, I was doing the 200 squats a day programme, an should do 5 reps of 35 squats each. I'm 52 by the way
02 May
Have you seen improvements when you did the workout?
04 May
I have been hearing about this all over instagram. Im really interested in this challenge and would love 2 join!! How exactly does it work i have heard many variations.
157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 2, 2013 3:22pm
via Android

I am So gonna try this! :)

02 May
Sweet! Well so far it only seems to be me and you. But that doesn't have to stop us, right? Lol I started today and it was pretty easy but I'm dreading tomorrow. Let me know when you're going to start and how it was for you.
02 May
Absolutely not! lolz I haven't been working out very much until just recently. I could only do 80 regular right now. I'm not sure what outward squats are though..? I have no doubt I'll get to 100 regular. Before day 5 though! :D
02 May
I'm not the best at explaining things. It's facing your feet outward at a bit of an angel and just squat. Making sure your knees do not pass your toes. You can damage your knees that way same goes for regular squats. If you need more of a reference or an image of what it's like, then go to google images and type outward squats. That's how figured out how to do it lol because before today I didn't know how to do it either.
10 May
I want to do this. I keep losing weight and that was not my intention. Tone up time. How do I join?
Image_thumb
127 Posts
May 2, 2013 4:32pm
via iOS
I want to see more people join. Come on guys I'm pretty sure there's others who'll pitch in just to motivate. 
05 May
Yayyyy.... Ive been doin squats off n on for a couple months now, but havent had the motivation either to keep goin plus ive been busy,,, but this is a challenge n i luv to b challenged,,, so im doin it :-)
06 May
Do u have to do 50 or however many at one time or is it just throughout the day??
07 May
I started that 30 day challenge and I'm on day 9! :-)
03 Jul
You are so cute so will you marrie me
50 Posts
May 2, 2013 4:36pm
via Android

Okai. I think you explained it pretty well. Haha I just finished an Intense 17 minute workout.. but i'll try em later.

02 May
Mk I'm just about done working out for the day. Not sure if I'll begin again tonight. I'll keep track of the thread off my phone. See who else joins.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 2, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

Hiya i would like to join u for this work out. I can start
tom

03 May
Hi! Join right on in. Keep posting to let us know your progress when you begin the challenge. I can't wait till I start seeing results. 
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 3, 2013 3:10am
via Android

I started the challenge today... i know tommorow ill wake up in pain but it will be worth it

03 May
Lol by the end of the day I started feeling pain but I did other exercises. You'll feel it by the end of the day or tomorrow but don't worry we all here to support! So don't give up no matter how bad that pain gets. 
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 3:39am
via Android

I'm gonna try to do this challenge along with another 30 day challenge I'm doing! It sounds awesome! I have a butt too and I like it I just want it more toned and lifted..don't want the flat butt! Haha..good luck ladies!

03 May
Lol I need mine toned. This exercise will make that butt bigger or tone it. Let us all know your progress each day. And Good luck!
50 Posts
May 3, 2013 5:34am
via Android

Instead of the outward squats i'm doing jumping squats. :) Gets my heart rate up. The outward ones hurt my knee. :P

03 May
Reason why I said careful how you do them. Jumping squats are really good and I think those are a bit more difficult so you may get better faster and results. Good luck! Let us know your progress each day.
03 May
Oh no. I messed up my knee a few yrs ago and quit doing physical therapy. :/ Real stupid. My knees give out on me sometimes now. That's why I can't do the outward one's.
Image_thumb
67 Posts
May 3, 2013 8:12am
via iOS
Am gonna start with 100 a day.. Need strong legs to improve my running pace.. Hope this helps..
03 May
Sweet! Let us know your progress each day and good luck!
Image_thumb
168 Posts
May 3, 2013 10:25am
via Android

Im already doing this and im already on my day8. Here is the link:

30 Day Squat Challenge (EK)

03 May
That's a bit a different. I'm doing a straight 200 squats per day but you can join this squat challenge with that one but let us know how many you did and how it's working our for you! 
11 Jun
I'm also doing that challenge :) let you know the results. I'm planing to start the 100 sit ups for 30 days challenge :)
May 3, 2013 10:59am
via iOS
Hi guys I'm going start the 30 day squat challenge, it sound pretty hard but I need that strengthen in my thighs.... Everyone sounds so enthusiastic, it great! First messaging in the forum, usually do the natural booty pops, simple yoga stretch in the morning and arm balance builder as I'm a dancer, thought that would be good for me. I'm also trying to learn the splits, any tips pls.... Going to start the 30 day challenge on Monday, will start with 100
03 May
Splits is hard if you're not flexible. I learn to do it when I was 13-14. Just relax yourself as you do normal stretches and I guess I would say each day try to do a split but go lower each day you so it. The squat challenge helps the butt muscles. It lifts the butt while making it bigger. I'm not sure how much it helps the thighs.  I'll look it up on the Internet and find out. When you begin let us know your progress each day and good luck! 
18 May
Okay, thanx for the response!!
May 3, 2013 11:09am
via Android

I am going to try this as well. I work in a restaurant since then i have been trying to figure out ways to stay fit. This is a perfect idea!

03 May
Mhm because it just takes a few minutes. So you don't have to worry about not having time either. When you begin let us know your progress. Good luck!
50 Posts
May 3, 2013 1:35pm
via Android

Day 2!!: More progress than I was expecting! :D Could only manage 75 yesterday.. But now i've jumped to 100 three days before I thought I would get there! Whoop whoop! lolz Feeling it more than yesterday!

03 May
Lol it hurts right? That means its working. You're doing good! Keep it up!
03 May
I am sore. lolz But if I push too hard my knees will be giving out all day. So I've decided to do the 100 I can do in the morning and to keep up with the 200 thing I'm doing the 100 jumping squats later in the day. :D I wonder id squats would help with my knees..? Prolly since I am improving so far. :)
03 May
Lol exactly. In whatever way you can do it! Either way you're completing the 200 challenge. I like your way because it can wake you up in the morning and at night you're burning off extra calories. Like the dinner calories. While toning you out. Also if you find your knees hurting then watch how you do your squats. Those knees should not be feeling any pain at all. Only your butt and maybe upper thigh. My dad had the same problem but from watching him I showed him he was doing it wrong. His knees kept on passing his...
03 May
Right! Lolz What I was thinking. Which is why I do the more intense jump squats after dinner. :) I'm also planning to get a jump rope and change it to jumprope squats. :D lolz And my knees don't go past my feet. I always make sure of that. But I'm not sure bout my upper body. Is my back supposed to be straight or bent..?? Cuz I've noticed I lean forward a bit.
Image_thumb
127 Posts
May 3, 2013 1:45pm
via iOS
Day 2 for me is done. My ass is hurts but can't wait to see results.
03 May
Lol how many did you do?
Image_thumb
55 Posts
May 3, 2013 2:36pm
via iOS
Just saw this topic and gonna try. I can do 200 at a time even, though. I'm 13.
03 May
Getting a little sore if I do it all at a time though. Not pain but sore
03 May
Lol hey Amy! Don't push to hard. You can do an even 200 throughout the day. Like a bit in the morning, a bit more in the afternoon, evening and so forth. This way it gives you a break through each workout. Good luck! 
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 3:45pm
via Android

Thx Jude!! I will post as I go..today is day 1 ...ready to get started! ;) And girl, who doesnt love big butts..LOL!

03 May
LOL! Ikr! My sister wants her butt to be bigger because she feels like she doesn't have one but she doesn't want to exercise. Instead she's fighting for butt implants. I was like seriously? Most of all my male friends said they like all natural so idk what she's expecting because the moment some guys smacks her ass they'll realize it's fake and from what I know most guys don't like plastic. Well anyways keep up the good work and keep posting letting us know your progress!
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 4:40pm

YESS! I'd have to agree that most guys like a 'real' women not a piece of plastic! Lol...I like my big butt and I'm not a fat person but I definitely want it to be tighter and more lifted! Tell her nooooooo to the fake butt Lol..jk! But seriously tho I'm excited about this challenge but I just know I'm gonna be soooo sore! haha...gonna kick my butt into gear and get it DONE! Will post my progress later :)

04 May
Exactly and lol I did tell her no but she doesn't want to listen. So my dad put his foot down and said no.
04 May
LOL! Yay for Dad! No no no to the plastic booty! ;) haha!
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
May 3, 2013 4:51pm
via Android

Im going to try this. Not sure how many I can do since I have back problems, but im going to see today.

04 May
Do your best. That's all that matters. We're all here to support. Good luck! 
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 4:53pm

Use good form and do what you can! Good luck..you can do this!! Post your progress! :)

03 May
Thanks.
Image_thumb
67 Posts
May 3, 2013 4:59pm
via iOS
Hey girls.. Are squats for men or not.. Don't say it's just for a nice hot butt..
03 May
Haha It's a really good workout for your Thighs too. If you're not working for s better butte.
03 May
Lol thanks these girls freaked me out for a moment.. Yeah I want a strong butt too but not as much as the girls here talking about.. Anyways thanks dear.. On the treadmill now.. Will catch up once done with my run...
03 May
No problem. lolz
04 May
Lol it's for girls and guys. In the military they make both sexes do squats. It firms and tones out the ass, makes it bigger, or helps the upper thighs. Don't freak out either. Lol girls like guys with a nice firm ass. Just being honest. 
04 May
Hahaha appreciate it Jude.. Totally agree.. And am rock it off until its firm.. Lol..
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 5:52pm
via Android

Ur welcome!

Image_thumb
67 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:24pm
via iOS
Alright cracked 105 squats on my first day. My thighs are killing me and hope I don't have to walk like a zombie tomorrow. 
Btw, check out the squats workout I have created. I think it gives ample of time and rest for the 100'ers here..
Ever felt climbing stairs is easy than getting down the stairs????
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:27pm
via Android

Wow great job Krishna! Definitely know what u mean about climbing stairs being easier than goin down..lol! Who would've ever thought that was possible? Lol Keep up the good wrk!

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 3, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Im gonna start this challenge today! I wonder how sore im gonna be after a couple days of this haha :p

03 May
Well keep those thigh muscles moving.. Won't be so sore then.. Good luck..
04 May
Keep us posted when you begin and good luck!
04 May
Ok i will! I started today, i did 100 squats after i got dressed this morning and ill do 100 more before bed. So far im doing alright!
May 3, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

Ok im going to do 100 and today is day 1 for me.

04 May
How did all those squats go?!?
04 May
Awesome. Don't forget to let us know your progress as each day passes. Good luck!
15 May
What u mean by outward squats.
15 May
Im so doing this