30 day squat challenge?

332 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 7, 2013 1:51am
via Android

I am in on trying this!

07 May
Don't forget to post your progress each day when you begin. Good luck!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 7, 2013 2:14am
via Android

Im on day 8 and alreadyΒ  seeing some results but i really wanna get rid of my jiggle on my inner thigh and it dosent seem to be going anywhere anyone got some tips or a good move to help me with that?

07 May
Try doin plie or sumo squats they seem to target the inner/outer thighs and butt...make sure to squeeze tho or you'll just b using ur quads. There's other exercises that u can do to target the inner & outer thighs. U can Google it..good luck! :)
07 May
Thay's what I'm working got too. Only on day 5 though. I'm doing these squats and leg lifts and jazz kicks. If you check out my profile you can find a lower body workout. I don't remember what it's called right now. But it's good! And wall sits are great too. :)
07 May
Thank you
07 May
Also do lots of cardio like running...it sheds fat! I want my inner & outer thighs toned so I've done alot of searching too lol
07 May
Cardio is good for inner and outer thighs??
Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 7, 2013 1:00pm
via iOS
Everyone keep up the good work! Post your progress and let's keep this motivation going! My sister said she saw a difference in my back thighs. The cellulite is beginning to go away is what she said. Sooo that's good! That's what I was going for with this exercise. Keep it up and good luck everyone!
07 May
Wahoo! Way to go Jude! :) That's awesome. You're doing great!
07 May
Great job Jude! Keep it up :) I hope ur sister is still sticking with it too? Working out is great...feel so much better when u finish a wrkout :) Stay strong ppl!
07 May
Yea I'm glad and I'm a continue but I do need to add more squats in my repetitions because I'm not feeling the pain. I can't wait till the 30 days are up so I can see my results for real! Glad I got a good team of people to motivate. Let's continue! πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ😊
07 May
For realz girl! I can't wait to c my results too...this along w/ all the other working out that I'm doin, I should definitely see some good result! Excited...also happy that I've not been in extreme pain b/c of all the stuff I'm doin. I think running everyday is helping that too? Keep up the good wrk! I have to say its vry encouraging to have friends to motivate each other :) Thanks everyone, stay strong!
07 May
And here i am with all you girls so motivated. Thanks to you all lovely ladies for the support..
Image_thumb
67 Posts
May 7, 2013 7:05pm
via iOS
Alright.. 150 squats done today. I think the pain is starting to go away.,
07 May
Whoo! No pain, no gain! lolz
07 May
07 May
When it no longer hurts it means you should add more squats. Lol Like you said once before and Tabby saying it now, "No pain, no gain." Keep up the good work! 😜
07 May
Great job Krishna! Add more weight and more reps..or switch up the type of squats ur doin. It's helps! Good luck and keep goin! :)
07 May
Totally agree.. No pain no gain.. :) lets crack this fat thighs and bring super solid muscles
157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 7, 2013 7:38pm
via Android

Day 6!!: I've finished my 200! I switched it up again and tried sumo squats. :) They DEFINITELY are working my inner thighs. Thanks Heather for telling me about them! lolz Keep it up peoplez!! We're all doing great!

07 May
Yayyy!! Great job girl...and ur welcome! They definitely wrk MY thighs and butt lol! Keep up the good wrk...never hurts to switch it up and make better progress! Grrreat job :) Lol!
07 May
That's what I thought! :D lolz And it keeps me from getting bored with it.
07 May
Lol! Yea I kno the feeling..I get bored fast with the same things...I have to switch it up too :)
Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 7, 2013 8:28pm
via iOS
Keep it up! Keep it up! Keep up the good work guys! We can do this!
Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 8, 2013 12:27am
via Android

Day 7 of squat challenge completed with 230 squats! Feelin strong! We r doin this ppl!! Keep it up :) πŸ‘Š

08 May
Didn't you start Friday??
08 May
Bahaha!! Oops !! I got mixed up with my numbers...lol..yep started Friday so that's day 5 not 7 LOL!! I got confused with todays date lol!! Thanks for catching that haha... :)
08 May
Haha No problem. I did that myself. lolz Wasn't sure if I was on day 6 or 7. Had to check. Haha Good job today though!! 230! Whoop whoop!!
08 May
LOL! The older I get the more I stay confused lol..and thank you! I was determined to pop out some extras today even if I had to take a few extra seconds of 'shake it out' time LOL :)
08 May
:D Well shaking it is fun tho! Haha
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 8, 2013 2:10am

Okay - day 1. Surprised that it wasn't harder to do 100 even after running tonight. Need to learn to push my self more often. This challenge will be a great start!

08 May
Welcome to the challenge Lynn!! Good luck :)
08 May
It will be a great start! Squats are fun! :D So many different ones to try. :)
Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 8, 2013 3:24am
via iOS
Lol I almost forgot to log in I did my squat challenge today. Day 6 done with extra squats, different forms, and with weights. This time I added extra repititions and I really felt that burn.Β 
08 May
Yayy Jude! Go girl! :) Glad you changed it up a bit. It's easier to stick with something when you KNOW it's working! Burn baby burn..Lol! Great job and keep at it!
08 May
Seems we're all a little forgetful tonight. Haha And whoo! Always more fun when you switch it up a bit.
08 May
Thank you guys! Soon I'll begin my run first thing in the morning as well. I had to wait till I got proper running shoes. I should be getting them tomorrow. Can't wait! I need to get back into the habit of running again. Lol military training. I have to be able to do all forms of workouts before I join is what my brother told me.
08 May
Yayy Jude! Another runner...I've been running the last few wks..trying to build myself up so I can run/jog the whole time. Seeing a lot of improvement so far..thankfully!! And girl, good luck goin into the military! It's b/c of ppl like u (and ur brother..I assume) that we stay safe! Let the training begin lol!! You can do it girl! Soo sry u've hurt ur thigh..take care of urself! :)
08 May
Oops sry wrong post about the thigh!! Lol...I get so confused sometimes...Bahaha...just over look that comment plz lol
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 8, 2013 5:08am
via iOS
Yaayy Day 7 :-)Β 

My new workout really works .. Wanna try it out ? ;-)
50 Posts
May 8, 2013 4:22pm
via Android

Day 7!: So I think I pulled a muscle in my left thigh. I'm going to have to take my squats slow today. Did my first 20. I'll try to work up to my 200 by tonight though!! :) πŸ’ͺ

08 May
Ur doin awesome Tabby! Sry you've pulled a muscle..thats soo painful! Take it easy and I'm sure you'll still get there! :)
08 May
It does! lolz I pushed through it though for 20. And light stretching kind of helped a little. Just did 20 more. Didn't hurt As bad. :)
08 May
Yayy! Great job...just do them as u can and I'm sure you'll get there! Keep it up ur doin awesome :)
Image_thumb
67 Posts
May 8, 2013 5:00pm
via iOS
155 squats today on Day 7. And I feel the pain again today lol.

Very tired today. Need some rest.
08 May
You did great today! Get some rest hun, tomorrow's a new day! Keep up the good work! 😊
Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 8, 2013 11:38pm
via Android

Day 6 done...210 squats! :)

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 8, 2013 11:50pm
via iOS
Day 7 done. Extra squats with weights. This time I added all the sets of squats together I've been doing. I've already passed the 300 squats. 335. My 200 squats wasn't doing it for me guys. I may Β be working myself to hard but I'm beginning not to feel the workout when I'm don't with it again.
08 May
I have to agree. The 200 ain't doin it for me either. I don't have the time to do them through out the day so I have to do them all at once. The highest I've had time to go so far is 230. They feel great! Guess I'm gonna hafta start making more time to do them. That's tough w/ my schedule tho..we'll see? :) Great wrk Jude! Ur doin awesome!
09 May
Yea I think we're going to have to add more time to it. Lol I think it's because I had to stop in the middle of them to cook then the moment I was done I went back at them. I'm a try straight again and see how many repetitions I can till I finally feel the pain. Also good job to you; too, and keep it up!
09 May
Thx girl! And yea I agree...I try to do them one after the other til I can't possibly do it anymore...lol...but I want to have more time to do them everyday...gonna hafta wrk on that..lol! Good luck!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 9, 2013 12:06am
via Android

Im in!!!!

09 May
That's great! When you begin keep posting your progress and let us know how you're holding up! We're all here to motivate. Good luck! 😊
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 9, 2013 12:40am
via Android

So i really like these sumo squats i do 100 of those and 100 regular every morning love the tip for the sumo's ;)

09 May
Whoo hoo! Great job Kimberley!! Glad u like the sumos..me too! :) Ur doin great!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 9, 2013 1:46am
via iOS
Good job to everyone whose been keeping up with the squats and an excellent job to those who push themselves even harder each new day! Keep up the job everyone and good luck everyone!Β 
50 Posts
May 9, 2013 3:40am
via Android

I only got 40 today.. :( I had a visitor today as well as my pulled thigh muscle. :/ But my leg is feeling better than it was earlier! I'll try to do em all 2moro!!

10 May
Tabby don't give up but don't go to hard. Do as many as you can. Pulling a muscle is serious thing and hurts like a bitch. So be careful we're all here to back you up.
10 May
Thanks! :) It feels better today though. So I did extra today"
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:30am
via Android

Did my 100 last night. Can feel it more than day 1

May 9, 2013 11:41am
via iOS
I'll start today & thank you for this!!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:51am
via Android

I started to try this last month but didn't now this thread confirms I need to!!!!

Image_thumb
117 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:11pm
via Android

Day 7 finished!! Whoo hoo! πŸ‘Š 330 squats and I'm still not sore...stretching and running everyday (plus other cardio) must really b helping that ;) Keep up the great wrk everybody! We gettn it done!Β  πŸ’ͺ

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 10, 2013 2:21am
via Android

Just started this today! I got my 200 squats in and I feel it in my quads and butt. I feel like I'm on my way to a more toned lower half. :)

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 10, 2013 3:13am
via Android

Just finished day 3. Pretty sure my legs don't like me. :)

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 10, 2013 3:37am
via iOS
Day 8 done with 350 squats. I winded up pulling my arm muscle from the weight lifting but this time I just held the weights in my hands while I went down on my squats. Arm hurts like a bitch though.Β 
10 May
Girl!!! Good grief, seems like everybody is pulling muscles!! So sorry ur in pain..glad ur still able to wrkout tho!! Keep it up :)
10 May
Pain or no pain. I'm continuing these workouts. I'm beginning to see a difference myself. I'm not stopping till I get what I want. Thanks you guys for the motivation! 😊
10 May
Great attitude to have Jude! I'm not stopping either. No matter how much it hurts or whatever I'm not a quitter! Ur doin awesome :)

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,341 topics, 38,285 posts

Motivation & Support

8,528 topics, 41,545 posts

App Updates

42 topics, 103 posts

Ask the Pros

763 topics, 1,947 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,936 topics, 12,161 posts

Trainer Tools