Soccer endurance

3 posts | Original | Recent
45 Posts
May 2, 2013 10:24pm
via Android

Whts the best way to build up endurance for a soccer outside midfielder

03 May
I run 3 miles every day for soccer. I'm the fastest and most in shape player on my team. I play in the PDL. The 3 mile runs should be at good pace to increase lung capacity and to lengthen your stride. Also, jump rope training, and sprints roughly once or twice a week
8 Posts
May 2, 2013 10:30pm
via iOS
6 pack Abs Kilo Style is not actually the best for your abs, but perfect for your legs so its good for soccer. 
02 May
Im mainly talking bout lungs since im mainly a runner
18 Posts
May 2, 2013 10:32pm
via Android

Suiciders, gasers, uhhh i forgot the name but u get on a football field and start at the end of the touchdown line. Go 5 yards then back, 10 back, 15 back etc. Until 70. Once u reach 70 and all the way back to the touchdown line (the back line) then u go 65 back, 60 back etc.

02 May
Soccer (or just football in the rest of the world) is actually very different with American football. You probably get it mxed up? :)
02 May
Ha. That's rights I forgot to say American football. I'm so used to saying football as soccer here in America that I totally forgot that's its different ;p
02 May
Lol main point was all this can be done on a American football field. Its easier because of the lines

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51