I honestly don't wanna give up!! :(

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:00pm
via iOS
But I wanna see results & I'm getting frustrated cuz I've been at it for about a month going on two I really want this change I'm tired of all this yo-yo dieting but I am getting discourage cuz I feel I'm doing all this hard work & no results yet :( but I told myself I won't give up!! It's all gonna be worth it!! So I'm asking you guys for some encouraging words & advice please!!!

P.S. if ur from Fresno/Clovis Cali I'm looking for a workout buddy or even just a workout buddy on here :)
04 May
Keep going. You can try switching up your workouts, sometimes that is all it takes to beat a plateo. If you are using weights try going up a bit or adding resistance if you aren't using any weights.
04 May
Keep going. You can try switching up your workouts, sometimes that is all it takes to beat a plateau. If you are using weights try going up a bit or adding resistance if you aren't using any weights. Also how are you measuring your progress sometimes you don't see the results on the scale but if you take your measurements you will see the results there. Inches are better than pounds. I'm 10lb heavier than what I used to be but I'm also 1 size smaller & in better shape.
Picture_thumb
2 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:11pm
via Android

Don't give up! Getting started and continuing to work out is the hardest part. Keep at it and I bet you will soon start feeling better and seeing results.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

Here i got challenge for u... first week. Starting today. Once u read this message. Eat no grains for one week. Next week eat no grains and dairy. Week 3 eat no grains, dairy, or sugar. And last week no grains, dairy, sugar or alcohol. Lost 10 lbs. And u must excersies 3-5 days a week. If u want some excersies. Message me or if u have a kik. Do that (better if u kik me) give some intense stuff. And for motivation. What i do is i look at myself in the mirror and tell myself that im fat... need to change or else i can't do the things i want to do. U can do it. Just keep bagging on urself and u will get it

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:34pm
via Android

and drink alot of water... 8 servings a day

Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 4, 2013 2:10am
via iOS
You are closer than you think to seeing the results. Don't give up now! Keep at it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51