Running Shoes??

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:35pm
via Android

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best running shoes???

03 May
Just try on running shoes tht are specifically for running at a shoe store n whichever feels comfortable to u,, get em.
03 May
Asics.is the best option!
04 May
Have to agree with Asics. They have some cool colors at Famous Footwear. I have a high arch and heavy heel and these shoes have been worth the $.
04 May
Thx Jeanie! I noticed all the different colors too when I was searching for shoes on the internet. They definitely have great colors :)
05 May
Asics is the best choice ! ;)
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 3, 2013 7:50pm
via Android

Thanks to you both!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 3, 2013 11:59pm
via iOS
Try Nike FreeRuns!
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 4, 2013 12:03am
via Android

Thanks Tia! Will try that too :)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 4, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
Like Tia said, try the Freeruns.
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 4, 2013 12:07am
via Android

Lol Thx Stephen! That's 2 for the FreeRuns so I'll definitely b lookin into those :)

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 4, 2013 2:54am
via Android

Asic ! Free run just look better . 

04 May
Thanks John! I'll definitely b checking out both of these shoes. They both seem to b popular..just a matter of which one feels better I guess lol! Thx for the help :)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 4, 2013 2:58am
via Android

They both feel about the same . But I'd give edge to free run.

It depends what you are doing. Running long distances or sprinting, etc .

04 May
Thx John! I'm really a beginner at running. I jog as far as I can then walk as fast as I can til I can jog again. I wanna b a runner so bad! Hopefully I can build myself up to that tho. :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
May 4, 2013 3:36am
via iOS
I personally love my Asics . But there are lot of great shoes out there. Best bet is to try a bunch on and get what feels best to you.
04 May
Thanks Tisha! I've seen both the Asics and the FreeRun and I like them both but I haven't tried any on yet. Thx for the help! :)
24 May
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 4, 2013 7:17am
via iOS
Even I am a nike fan, my running sheis are Asics. I tried several different others and I ended at Assics. For the comfort, protection, stability and price
04 May
Thx Florin! I'm hearin and readin so many good things about Asics and FreeRuns not sure which to get lol :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51