hungry

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 3, 2013 9:04pm
via Android

Im getting really frustrated. im always hungry. I eat at least eery two hours. Sometimes i need a lotttt of cals to last thru a moderate workout. At least lately this has been a pattern. Does anyone know why or how i can go back to being able to eat just salad and chicken and egg whites all day. I had cut out carbs

03 May
You're burning more energy the more you work out. I have the same problem, I get hungry almost every 2 hours regardless of the size of the meal. Ive noticed that I need to keep healthy snacks handy to not only calm my stomach but also have enoigh energy to get through my workouts. If you get hingry, try eating and apple or a banana or even one of those multigrain bars And hydrate!! Youll notice you have much more energy and your hunger desires will not be as strong. Dont starve yourself, you're metabolism would probably catch up with...
Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 3, 2013 9:30pm
via Android

Thank u! Yea its like cant overeat or undereat...gotta find that perfect balance. Bleh

05 May
Exactly and it sucks!!! Especially for me because I love to eat but I hate that feeling when you know youve had too much. Its a hassle but for ppl like us, i guess you could say maybe a blessing? We maintain healthy fit bodies while others struggle to change.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51