Best DVD workouts?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2013 12:30pm
via Android

I will be attending college early in June and kind of scared to workout and the colleges gym without a workout buddy. Soooo, any suggestions?

05 May
If u wanna CHALLENGE try Insanity & Tapout!;) but train yourself by incorporating weights(5-10lbs) &cardio(running,jump rope) for quicker tone &weight loss. Averaged to lose 1-2lbs a week by doing it right. Stay away from white,flour,bread,sweets. Eat whole grains,whole wheat,fruits,veggies. Get a whey protein for post,pre workout drink or a replacement meal drink:-) most of all enjoy the process &be a healthier U! Look up workouts on youtube. Explore to get ideas:-)
05 May
I really like Jillian Michaels DVDs, also Jari Love if you like weights and Billy Blanks for tae bo (quite like kickboxing). The 10 minute solution serise is good if you don't have much time and there is also a lot of good stuff on YouTube. Some of my favourites are Cassey Ho's blogilates videos.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 5, 2013 2:24pm

I run monthly challenge groups that provide support and motivation for these types of programs. I am completed bodycombat and am now doing turbofire. If you would be interested in joining one of my challenge groups I would love to have you! here is a link to my facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/heidisfitlife

Image_thumb
60 Posts
May 5, 2013 2:33pm
via iOS
Turbo jam
Image_thumb
102 Posts
May 5, 2013 3:49pm
via Android

P90x...Insanity...Gilead...Billy Blanks...Jackie Warner

Image_thumb
22 Posts
May 5, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

Thanks everyone for your help and tips!

07 May
I absolutely love turbo fire!! The first month I lost 10lbs and it's so much fun! I found mine on Craigslist for cheaper and it had kicked my butt into shape!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51