Beginner looking for supplements

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 6, 2013 4:05am
via Android

Hey.. I'm just getting into the fitness scene. I'm mainly building and toning muscle. Have a little fat to lose mainly in my thighs. I'm wandering what kind of supplements would be good to help with this.. And I'll take some work out ideas as well

13 May
Ripped freak, phd wired, amino core, isolflex whey protein, L-carnitine, fish oil
13 May
Fat burner,pre workout, protein, bcaas
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 6, 2013 6:51am
via Android

Go to a vitamin store supplement store, or regular store near you and tell them what you want supplements for.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 7, 2013 2:22am
via Android

50% 0f shredding fat and losing weight starts in the kitchen, the rest is working out and staying consistent.  I personally prefer taking a thermogenic as well which helps me sweat and burn more calories; therefore shredding fat and toning. I take Racing by image sports.  Works fine for me, Good luck.

07 May
157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 7, 2013 2:29am
via Android

I'm not much into supplements. I like doing things naturally. But I am doing squats and leg lifts and another workout for the lower body on my profile. Oh! And wall sits. Those are good. :) Good luck to you with your goals!

07 May
I did some wall sits today along with some squats.. Oh did i ever feel the burn!! Thanks for the advice
07 May
No problem! And I was just youtubing jillian michaels thigh workouts. She has some great ones if you wannabe check em out! :)
Image_thumb
133 Posts
May 7, 2013 3:23am
via Android

gold standard whey and go for nutrient dense food.

07 May
Such as fish, vegetables, and fruits?
Image_thumb
133 Posts
May 7, 2013 3:44am
via Android

You got it..the more the merry. Don't for forget beans, seeds & nuts

07 May
Got it!! Thanks!!
Image_thumb
58 Posts
May 7, 2013 5:45am
via iOS
I actually work with a health company that sell dietary supplements. If you are interested you can pm me.
07 May
I'm not to sure how to pm you.. Makes me sound like an idiot i know but i don't see am option for it
07 May
No, it's ok really. I'll help you out :) so idk what you are using (computer or apple device) so I'll give you steps for both. For computer: Go to my profile Then click private message which is next to the follow button For apple devices: Go to my profile Then in the top right corner is the pm button Well hope you here with you soon.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
May 7, 2013 7:53am
via Android

Any type of pre workout to help you to get high reps outta whatever exercise your doing to help with the toning. As far as which one that's kinda like asking 100 people whats their favorite color... you'll get a lot of different answers. Different brands work differently for me, just gotta try em till you find one you like. Personally I like C4 by cellucor... but that's just me. Good luck.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 10, 2013 3:22am
via iOS
I LOVE Muscle pharm assault. Gives me all the energy I need.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 10, 2013 3:48am
via iOS
Ditto to what Dustin said. I use M5 and C4. Really gives a good boost to your workout.
Image_thumb
42 Posts
May 11, 2013 5:48am
via iOS
I think you should forget about sup's 
Eat clean and have fun doing your workouts. That combination is simple and fun
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 13, 2013 6:18am
via Android

Hi, i am also a believer of it starting in the kitchen. That said sometimes a good nutritious shake can boost your overall health and aid weight loss. I also work with a company that sells an excellent one. I drink it every single day. You can email me anytime if you want! turbogirlreena at gmail . Com.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51