New to Skimble - Let's get fit together!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 7, 2013 4:36am
via iOS
Just recently had my daughter back in January, had to wait six weeks until I could do minimal exercise - we ended up moving during that time frame...so I slacked pretty badly about getting back in shape. I've always had a high metabolism, so that isn't something I'm concerned about. I really just want to maintain my metabolism, tone my body, exercise regularly and eat clean. Looking for some buddies to do this with! This is my third day of doing very light exercises. I don't have a lot of available time, but I hope I can increase my exercise routine as we progress through the weeks and eventually strengthen and tone!
07 May
Definitely feeling you! I just started and I love the arm work outs! 2nd time doing it and I'm already seeing a difference!
07 May
The arms looks like so much fun! I really should buy some 5-10lb weights! (:
Image_thumb
71 Posts
May 7, 2013 5:09am
via Android

I'm here if you need any help/ support! :)

07 May
Thanks!
07 May
Add me I'm 9
Image_thumb
58 Posts
May 7, 2013 5:43am
via iOS
Heck yea, we'll all be sexier people after these workouts.
07 May
Haha! Fit for summer and each month to come!
07 May
Oh, for sure!
Image_thumb
85 Posts
May 7, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

Good for you to get back into the swing if things!! We are all cheering you on ! I had my baby back in July last year and have been working out and lost 70 lbs. Alot Thanks to this wonderful app!! I'm still going strong and feel even stronger and better than before I was pregnant!! Keep out up girl

07 May
Thanks! I was 103lb pre-pregnancy, 152lb the day I went in to labor. I lost 30lb within the first week after having her - and now I am at 111lb. I think I've always had a pretty good metabolism, but I really want to keep it maintained and tone my muscles and tighten my skin! :} that's fantastic that you are still going hard! I want to promote a earthier lifestyle and image, especially being the new role model that I am. :}
07 May
I totally agree with you !! I want my son to see exercise as a good thing and part of life :-) I've always been chubby though quite different from you lol but always been active through sports. I just want to maintain that active healthy lifestyle. I want to get down to 125 I'm at 160 now. So I have a ways to go lol, working on eating clean and helping my family do the same. Its nice to hear other mommies out there with similiar goals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51