Help on some questions

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
May 8, 2013 6:52am
via iOS
Ok so right now I'm on week 5 (recovery werk) of INSANITY and I dont really notice any results physically...maybe i need to push myself more. Anyways i was wondering if i would get results faster with using the results and recovery formula they talk about? I dont have it because I dont wanna use $ unless necessary or in emergencies. -Would it be bad if I were to use Sensa, whey protein, AnD the results & recovery formula? Obviously not at once but be on those. -What can i take to lose alot of weight fast? Heres some info just about me -19yrs -240lbs -5'6 Dont know if that'll help lol Please help! Im planning to keep dong insanity again but I waana SEE results and its already hard enough doing this. ALSO my goal weight is AT LEAST 140lbs....thats 100LBS to loose! I want something thats FAST and not something that takes yrs. Something like loosing 30lbs a month or something like that so i can reach my goal faster. I know that its bad but i want to have a good body since all my life I've had a bad one :/
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 8, 2013 7:58am
via Android

I'm on exactly the same week as you, I have noticed the difference, even if I haven't been able to complete a full workout the way shaun t does! you May need to focus on diet and fuelling your body in the correct way, u need to cut out sugary fizzy drinks, switch white pastas rice etc for browns, try use bread sparingly, the results and recovery from what I can gather helps your body recover from the workout, a basic whey protein will do d same, that's all I take.

Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
May 9, 2013 4:36am
via iOS
Well when i first weighed myself I believe i was 245lbs but then i would keep weighing myself and it was 240 then back to 245, 240, 242....i admit it i sometimes lose control (not so much as a junkfood eating spree). Well i dont eat the same thing. It depends on what my mom makes but lately i've been having chicken, or a quesadilla 2 regular corn tortillas. I'm going to be 100% honest...i dislike eating fruits and veggies and the reason why is that i like to eat apples when they're cold and crunchy and i LOVE to eat oranges ONLY when they're juicy BUT that hardly ever happens :/ and those are the main fruits we buy and veggies....i love love love broccoli and cauliflower but whenever i crave some, we dont have any or its getting all ugly. I dont like eating zuccini grilled unless its with something my mom makes along with it. Those are basically the only veggies we get that i can think of. What got me gaining weight was spending time with my cousins. Every saturday when they come over we eat yogurt (the ice cream like one) and we go to eat somewhere (fastfood or go to a resaurant. I try and try to eat healthy but then again i'm a picky eater.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51