Weight loss

4 posts | Original | Recent
24 Posts
May 9, 2013 8:57pm
via iOS
What are some really good ways to lose belly fat without it becoming unhealthy? ( I need to lose about 100 pounds!) please reply!
10 May
Sit ups. Jogging, intense cardio, yoga, bycicling, dancing, running.. just look at the apps. Eat less is a must.. even for days yu dnt feel like worling out: calculate how many calories yu natura'ly burn and eat about 300-500cals less than that. Drink lots of water. & make healthy choices. Maybe even do a water fast.. but start off slow or else yu will end up fatter.. google helps wit info too. Gotta b prepared for diets! Npt just jump into them... good luckļ¼
176 Posts
May 10, 2013 4:09am
via Android

First off congrats for taking action to get healthier. There's no secret to losing weight.

Focus on full body exercises will help flatten your stomach. Planks (full planks, elbow planks, side planks, hop out planks) are great for working out your entire core including your abs, hips, butt and lower back. V-ups, situps, and leg lift work wonders. V-ups are tough but once you get a hang of them you'll see grear results. I visit ab-workouts-guide.com whenever I need help finding a new core exercises. Combine the workouts above with good cardio exercises and healthy diet and you can't fo wrong. If you any more questions feel free to PM me or reply here.

Good luck and God Bless!

144 Posts
May 10, 2013 10:40am
via iOS
Kik me on nalix8 or pm me here if you need help with weightloss
24 Posts
May 11, 2013 12:31am
via iOS
Thank you for replying and the great tips!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51