Working out but not seeing any changes.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 9, 2013 10:49pm
via Android

I've been working out for over two weeks, 6 days of the week and when i look at myself in the mirror it looks as if i have gained more weight and i have gotten bigger. I consume 1200- 1500 calories a day and i have been eating as healthy as i can. I also try to drink up to 8 glasses of water each day. Now i feel like giving up :(
I just want to break down and cry.

09 May
It just not going to happen over nite. It take time
09 May
It took me over a month to lose 5 pounds with eating healthy and drinking tons of water. It takes time. Don't give up.
09 May
Thanks guys. I guess i was just expecting too much already.
09 May
Yea. But keep pushing an don't gave up
09 May
Its just hard to be doing something though and putting your best into it to not see or even feel a change. I am gonna keep trying though.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:28pm
via Android

I know how you feel it's the worst thing ever I mean there are these amazing workout apps commercials movies and shows about losing weight and getting more healthy but at the end of the day it's just you trying and nothing is working you know what I mean. and you don't even get the chance to find out why

09 May
Yeah this isnt my first go around so i know what you mean :/ Sighs....
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:35pm
via Android

"this month's diet is next month's body"
Dont worry about it, just keep going strong!

09 May
Thank you Alexandria. I will give that some thought.
09 May
*Alexandra sorry
Image_thumb
54 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:44pm
via iOS
Do you feel like any certain moves or workouts are getting easier: can do more reps, etc? In 2 wks, that's about what you would expect to be getting as far as feedback from your body. Don't worry about weight right now, cause if you are building muscle, it is more dense than fat tissue, so weighs more. But, building muscle then helps body's metabolism and muscle mad will help you lose weight. Around a month in I noticed some loss of an inch or so around waist, cloths fitting a little better. Don't give up! 2 wks is a great start!
09 May
Thank u! And yes certain moves are getting easier for me to do and i find myself doing more than when i had first started. I am just gonna keep pushing and i wont give up till i get to where i need to be.
10 May
That's great! That means it IS doing something! =) it just takes time and commitment, so keep at it, you got this =)
Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 9, 2013 11:51pm
via iOS
Muscle weighs more than fat instead f weighing yourself try measuring your self with tape that will give you the best results to indicate how well you have been doing
May 10, 2013 1:14am
via Android

Usually takes a month or two to see some real changes. Try to go for total body fitness instead of just hitting a treadmill everyday(not saying you do) gotta do short high intensity workouts like 6 days a week if u wanna see fast results. No pop,no juice except 100% juice but try to limit that as well,no restaraunt,no junk food,no fried foods. You can lose weight with just three different foods like chicken,fish, and veggies oh and fruit! Low fat condiments too! Now own that sh*t! U got it! Its ez!! Also i recommend investing into a good DVD like supreme 90 or insanity or one of them jillian micheals programs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51