Thigh Gap Yes or No

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 10, 2013 9:50am
via Android

Do you guys think that a thigh gap looks good ?

11 May
Ya I have one but not everyone can get one. I have one. No thigh gap looks fine too. It's all about bone structure
Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 10, 2013 10:09am
via iOS
Depends on the person. However, I really don't think that having a thigh gap should be anyone's GOAL.  It's not something that everyone can have because it depends on your bone structure.  I honestly believe that the thigh gap is contributing to ruining women's self esteem.  So many people promote the thigh gap, and so many people work towards it and start to hate their bodies even more when they can't achieve the gap.  

Sorry. End of rant :).   Just had to give my opinion.   
Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
63 Posts
May 10, 2013 11:16am
via Android

As above, I prefer my girls with a bit of meat on them. A little cushion for the ...

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 10, 2013 5:40pm
via iOS
If its a natural one that u dnt starve urself for then yes:)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 10, 2013 5:43pm
via iOS
I've had a natural thigh gap my entire life - part thanks to my always high metabolism, and genetics. I come from a family of thinnies. If its natural, I believe it's okay...but for it to be a goal - then no.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 10, 2013 5:46pm
via Android

I would prefer my gap back as feel like my thighs will set alight when I run Haha

10 May
Sometimes when I run I feel like people are cheering me on ...but its just my thighs clapping hahahha
10 May
Defo a extinguisher for my tree trunk legs I'm like a boy scout rubbing two sticks together Haha
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 10, 2013 7:34pm
via Android

Is it strange i dont even know what it is. But i like all gaps thight. So probably yes...

10 May
Hahaha im not that bad im i? Hehehe
11 May
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 11, 2013 2:21pm
via Android

Usually lot of boys will have thigh gaps than girls .....But thigh gap will look good only in boys ...

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 11, 2013 4:05pm
via iOS
I have personally noticed that a lot of teenage girls are obsessed with the thigh gap... I find it very interesting!! Obviously it's an indication of body fat percentage, but if you don't have the muscle tone to back it up, then it wreaks of an obsessive eating disorder! I have found that I have a thigh gap at 132 pounds (I'm 5'8" if you want a visual), and at 134 pounds it's gone and on top of that, it changes with my exercise level... If I'm doing a lot of my backpack walking while holding weights, it comes back pretty quickly!!  just focus on HEALTHY!!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
May 11, 2013 9:37pm
via iOS
Well my Dream girl has it, but but it's really not something I care much about.
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 12, 2013 2:56am
via Android

Yes!

Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 12, 2013 11:20am
via iOS
Yes I would love a thigh gap . I am working on one
Image_thumb
226 Posts
May 12, 2013 1:50pm
via iOS
I agree with Bryan. I do not understand the big deal about thigh gaps. I think that thigh gaps make a girl look fragile and skinny. If a girl is okay with or desires the 'skinny' look, then I say, "Go for it!", but otherwise she should focus on toning and losing fat in that area. In general, though, a girl should stop obsessing over the thigh gap and focus on being healthy. A thigh gap is just one aspect of your body. There are so many better things to focus on, like simply being healthy. Overall, I say, "No" to achieving a thigh gap, because it is mostly genetic anyway.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
May 12, 2013 8:30pm
via iOS
Don't worry too much about it. It's mainly a matter of bone structure: if you have very narrow hips, you are never gonna get it, trust me!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51