Help please !! Im 5ft , 6inches ..can i get taller ??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 10, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

Im 17 and I want to get taller what shall i do ??

10 May
It's physically impossible, sorry. But you still grow until you're about 21.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 10, 2013 5:01pm
via iOS
First be comfortable in who you are. You don't have to be tall to be accepted, or find quality friends, or be loved by a beautiful woman. Secondly, I had a friend in college who swears this worked for him. He was 18 when we met and still in his "growing" years; up thru 21. Get a set of gravity boots and bar or a gravity flip board and use it for 15-20 minutes morning and night. After the first three months of doing this daily, he started with small weights in his hands and gradually increased the weights up to I think about 10 lbs if I recall right. He was doing this with gravity boots. We all thought he was crazy at first. He was a little over 5'4" when he started this and he did it for a couple of years, and by time he got out of college he was 5'7" and swears it was the gravity boots, cause according to him, he hadn't grown much since he was 16. Oh ya, measure your height when you get up in the morning. Keep in mind your naturally taller in the morning (Thx Yolande). Make sure to do as many spine stretches as possible and always be safe. You don't want to hurt yourself! This might not add inches but it could give you some additional height up through 21. Hope it's something that can work for you.
11 May
I thought you were naturally taller in the morning?
11 May
Absolutely correct. Got that switched around in my head. Corrected.
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 11, 2013 4:58am
via Android

you have 3more years to grow tall ..do the skipping and play basketball ...you will be haapy with results later ...

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 11, 2013 5:29am
via Android

I will :-) thank you

Image_thumb
24 Posts
May 11, 2013 5:35am
via Android

Great Story thank You very much :-) ...
I am already doing the stretches exercises and some arms exercises too .. Could you introduce to me the most suitable Workouts to do to help me to even stretch my bones taller ??

11 May
You cannot stretch your bones taller. Sorry. There is just one way to get taller and that is hormonal therapy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51