Protein powder

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 12, 2013 11:01am
via Android

Ive never done a protein powder before however one of the trainers at my gym suggested trying it. I went out and bought les whey protein vanilla. is this going to bulk me up? Bc i only want to lose body fat not build mass. But its funny bc the one that says lean and toned on the bottle has way more sugar in it and less vitamins. Suggestions welcome

12 May
good job reading the nutritional information on the label. sounds like you made a smart choice. i would say take half of what they recommend on the label and you should b good. it also makes you feel kind of full, so you might not eat as much. lots of cardio work, and you should reach your goals in no time. good luck
12 May
Oh nice. That's what I've been doing is taking half. Ive just heard these make u bigger and bloated and I only want to build muscle to lose fat not to bulk up so I'm weary of them but when I get home from the gym I need something quick sometimes I like having a shake with almond milk and after that ill eat a couple eggs or something else with lean protein.
12 May
that's a lot of protein. i would suggest sm yogurt in your diet, your stomach will appreciate it!
12 May
Ya I used to eat the plain Greek yogurt. but I took it out a month ago bc the trainers at my gym said limit dairy or cut it out completely. The whey powder is made from dairy I think but other than that I don't. Maybe just one yogurt a day is healthy?
12 May
im thinking about the probiotics for your tummy. there's supplements for that too. i usually prefer the natural source for what my body needs.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,209 topics, 38,267 posts

Motivation & Support

8,533 topics, 41,807 posts

App Updates

9 topics, 38 posts

Ask the Pros

714 topics, 1,817 posts

Workouts and Programs