What should I do?

3 posts | Original | Recent
22 Posts
May 12, 2013 11:49am
via Android

So one of my friends takes raspberry ketone, green coffee bean extract, African mango, a green tea supplement. But she doesn't eat right and I hardly ever see her eat and she workouts at least 3 hours a day. Should I comfront her or what?

12 May
Shes just really tryng to lose weight as fast as possible. Im doin the same thing but only take the green bean. Does she take all those pills lol
124 Posts
May 12, 2013 10:36pm
via iOS
I had the same problem. There was a time were I wouldn't eat period. My mom caught on and forced food down my mouth. I'm saying to do that to her but yes, do confront her. Let her know you're worried about her and be straight up. Anorexia is a very dangerous disorder that if not treated can actual lead to death. See it starts out with wanting to lose a little bit of weight; when you see the results, you decide well maybe a little bit of more. You'll tell yourself "Once I've reached my desire weight I'll go back to eating," but to be honest you don't because all you see when you look in the mirror is this over weight fat girl. You don't see what everyone else sees. See while you (me meaning, your friend) see your fat; everyone else sees this really skinny unhealthy girl. Then that's when you need serious help. That's what it will turn to if she doesn't get the she needs now. She'll tell you, you're crazy and deny the problem. If this happens don't push. Watch if it's beginning to get worse. If it does you let someone know. Like her mom or dad so they can do something. She'll begin to hate you for it but she'll eventually get over it. If you're her friend you'll do whatever it takes to get her help and fast before it's to late. Get someone to actually help her; THAT'S ONLY IF, she doesn't listen to you and YOU SEE it's only getting worse. 
13 May
Thanks soooo much Jude!
176 Posts
May 12, 2013 11:30pm
via Android

Gotta agree with Bryan here. Show your concern and love and it may put things in perspective. If you or her need any help visit nationaleatingdisorders.org or call their hotline at (800) 931-2237. Much love, Good luck and God Bless you and your friend!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51