Motivation please!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 14, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

Okay, i started off at the right track but now im so busy with a summer job and school. All i want to do when i get home is lay down and sleep!!!! Is this good because im so tired from the whole day that working out is the last thing on my mind!! Anyone else like this? Any suggestions ?

14 May
Try waking up a bit earlier instead and working out before you begin your day... Not only will it give you energy throughout the day... You'll feel a lot better because you've already accomplished something. Specially if it a HIIT workout....
14 May
Thanks I'll try that!!!
15 May
I wake up with the Stretchy time Workout, and it gets me energised for the day!
15 May
Don't stop when it hurts, stop when you're done!!
370997_572098004_1233017764_n_thumb
1 Post
May 15, 2013 12:05am
via Android

You can do it. Just get up, stretch, and get yourself motivated. The best way is to keep telling yourself to get up and do it. You got this. :)

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 15, 2013 12:45am
via Android

Well im going to be a little hurtful if thats ok, but u need to get off ur ass and at least walk around ur house. Also u can do push-ups, sit-ups, air squats, plank, etc. U can do it. Just think how great ur going to feel at the end of the workout :)

15 May
Lol it's okay I mean my job is sales associate so I'm up on my feet all day running everywhere around the store, that's why I come home So tired!
15 May
Ahhhh I see. Well first thing first... srry for being mean :). Second try to find a day where u can just walk around ur neighborhood. That's a start at least. Situp at home as well
15 May
It's fine and yeah, I just came home from a bike ride around my neighborhood actually, I decided to do something even if I was tired
15 May
Ya I mean no need to push herself too much now. Step by step doing stuff at ur own pace is the perfect thing to do :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 15, 2013 1:06am
via Android

Cool

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 15, 2013 2:23am
via iOS
Go to youtube and watch someone dance it motivates me to get up and move. Actually study's show that watching dancing makes someone feel as if they were dancing and motivates them to move
187624_100000549010287_1251011840_n_thumb
1 Post
May 15, 2013 2:27am
via Android

I'm not a big exercise person but I really want 2 lose weight. Any tips for me not to give up on exercise fast??

15 May
Keep your eye on the goal!!! What is the reason you want to lose weight???
15 May
I have an 4 yr old son n I gain pounds. Like a lot n my goal is 2 lose 80 pounds
15 May
Well I think what you should do is set goals for yourself, fitness goals and eating goals. You're not gonna lose 80 pounds in a month so lets say you wanna lose 10-15 a month, that's normal. Try out apps like my fitness pal which create a calorie based diet for you to lose weight, so far I've lost 11 pounds from that!! Also stay away from junk!! Try to eat healthy everyday with cheat meals every now and then and keep it in moderation. And for fitness, cardio and strength training is good. Try to do exercise whenever u...
15 May
I should check it out. I have been wanting to go to zumba classes. :-) but thanx for ur tips.
15 May
Do you have a Wii or Xbox? U can buy the DVDs they are really fun!!! :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 15, 2013 12:52pm
via iOS
Hey! I'm not a drop to the floor holy roller but I do believe in strength through prayer. My friend sent me an awesome prayer yesterday morning and I adding it to my morning and daily ritual! It's helping me with motivation! I just shared it on here.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51