Any advice?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 16, 2013 4:45am
via Android

I am 26yrs old, 5'8" and a horrible weight of 260lbs. I lost my job 5 months ago and have gained 50 lbs in the last 5 months. It is terrible I know. My 7 yr old has started making fun of how fat mom is. :'( It's so depressing. I have never been thin in my life and I just wish I knew what it felt like to be fit and pretty. I just need the encouragement. I don't have a get up and go. Please no mean comments.

16 May
First off sorry for your tough times being laid off is the worst...secondly kids are kids my 7year old like to make fun of "mommies big butt" but doesn't mean any harm just being a kid....you are beautiful never let anyone tell you different...now i'm no workout pro but I would like to not tell you but ask you to take things slow if you try to make a bunch of changes at once your going to over load and that might cause you to give up....so look through and find a couple 10min workouts that you are comfortable doing...
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:59am
via iOS
You look so pretty in your profile, I know that it's so easy to gain weight after any stressful event but you reached out for help on here which is awesome. Stick with the workouts and you will begin to feel pretty good, give it your all and you will see results. YOU CAN DO IT. Stay gorgeous:)
16 May
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 16, 2013 5:24am
via iOS
Sure Bryan, I'll follow you too, you give great advice:). Whitney the complement is absolutely true, you are awesome.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
May 16, 2013 7:37am
via iOS
I'm sorry, i know first hand how hard it is when your own family makes fun of your weight. Dont let it get you down, but movitivate you to lose weight. Its hard work, but just start by walking. You'd be surprised at how a walk can make you feel better. I pray that God will help and comfort you.
17 May
Thank you so much!
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 16, 2013 8:56am
via iOS
If You need help with weightloss Kik me at: Nalix8 or PM here

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51