Can't sweat?!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 17, 2013 6:40pm
via Android

Ive been drinking a ton of water and I still can't sweat.. Any suggestions to help get it going?

Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 17, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

Wat kinda of workouts r u doin if don't mind me askin

Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 17, 2013 7:10pm
via Android

Your Skin pores could be clogged by what you're eating and what skin products you use. My advice would be to ditch sweets, increase your intake of leafy greens, and also looking up some skin cleansing diets/methods to try out.
At the same time go for harder workouts and be sure to stick with it til it burns.
Try this for 3 weeks, if you dont see a noticeable change go to your doctor.

ALSO possibly the most important thing in this message; CURB your salt intake! Salt holds water which is a big reason why u cant sweat (and y when u do, you probably feel salt on your brow). Stay away from pickles, chips, hot sauce, fried foods, and salt shakers. Find some friends who can hold you accountable to stick to ur diet and get rid of as much salt as possible. (If your food doesnt taste bland...you're using too much salt) your food WILL taste bland at first, but it only take a week to change your tastebuds (the continually die and new ones grow) so after a week of eating less salt, your tastebuds will become accustomed to it and your food will begin to taste savory once again.
My grandpa had been dealing with this same probelm related to not sweating, I could go into the health problema that come about from eating too much salt, but suffice it to say that if you control your diet, stick to your workout routines, (and maybe take a natural & organic skin cleansing product to use) you will ne just fine and will find yourself not inly sweating during great workouts, but also getting back into optimal health and shape in no time!

Image_thumb
612 Posts
May 17, 2013 7:10pm
via Android

Try this workout You Have 4 Minutes (Tabata AR 2) or You Have 4 Minutes (Tabata AR 1)

You should be going flat out on all sets in both.  You should sweat

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 17, 2013 8:03pm
via iOS
Then your workouts are not intense enought. Do your workouts fast and keep your rest times short. Once your heart rate rises and it's working hard to pump blood then you guaranteed to sweat after a few rounds.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51