OMG calories

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 19, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

So im all about just eating natural and clean and your body willl use the calories for energy if its good calories like veggies or meat and fish. However......i decided to count my calories this morning. I started my day between 430 and 5am. I worked out for 45 min doing circuit training. From the time i woke up til now which is 930 am i have had almost 1000 cal!! Anyone have knowledge of why less calories wouldnt fill me up? Ive had prob 100 grams protein by this time and omg now i know why i havent been losing that last layer of body fat. Well for one area its like 5 layers that are permanently there which i might have to accept. Anyway rant over. If anyone has advice or knowledge on how many calories i should be eating in a day to lose body fat and also how to be full from less calories. The rest ofmy diet besides lean proteins is greens and veggies and occasional whole wheat or grain type carbs

19 May
Try getting a calorie app on your phone, they will help you watch the calories. It goes by what you want.
19 May
Do you do protein shakes??
Image_thumb
731 Posts
May 19, 2013 3:15pm
via iOS
5-9:30 thats 2 meals of 550 cals. Sounds good to me? But since your not me i whould say Cut Down on your protein. 25-30 grams of protein Per meal. Also try to go fore low fat options in the morning (says a guy who eats whole eggs and bacon XD)

If you do that I think you shoul be fine. Thing like oatmeals, fruits and veggies are great choices fore carbs and vitamins.

But an large breakfest are okay from time to time. Sometimes I eat about 1000 cals in my first meal. Depending on my workouts that Day.
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 19, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

I've had some good luck with the app MyFitnessPal. It's linked to thier website and its got a ton of useful info.  It has a growing data base of food to use as you calorie count, so you don't have to count.  It also sets you a calorie goal each day based on your height, weight, and how much you want to lose.  Best of all, its free.  I like it, give it a shot.

Image_thumb
34 Posts
May 19, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

Thanks guys. And i have counted calories for years. i guess i rambled on so much in my post...lol i was just curious if you guys think thats normal and whats a goodd calorie range? But its obv diff for everyone. Im just gonna calculate my bmr and see what happens.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51