where to look for work out friends

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 20, 2013 8:29pm
via Android

i am a mother of a 4yr old and started running to help get into a healthier lifestyle. i am finding it hard to get motivated and get out lately. Is it possible to find other mothers, woman, or groups to get ahead of the non motivation?

21 May
Its hard depending on where u live. I also have that problem. Try doing casual exercise with your son. Works for me cuz he thinks its fun. Btw I have a 4 yr old too.
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 20, 2013 8:33pm
via Android

Not a mother but I wouldn't mind helping u stay motivated and I'm sure there r others here who wouldn't mind either

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 21, 2013 2:15am
via Android

Sweetheart if you need motivation, I am also here to help! I am a mother of 3 and the youngest one is now 3 months old! I am just getting back into exercising my self so I know it can tough. Always remember, No pain; No gain! :)

21 May
well have a deal with my husband that I will not have another child until I am in a day to day routine to stay fit and active. something I did not do with my first pregnancy. also I have several family members who are over weight and miserable do not want to get close to this.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 21, 2013 2:55am
via Android

so thank you  looking forward to continuing gettint to know you guys and meet new people!!?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:03pm
via Android

oh your welcome! I am always looking to meet new people as well. As far as having another baby, I would get fit as well. I was training for a marathon when I found out I was two months preggo but had no idea! so with all that training, my pregnancy was fairly good. no complications and I actually lost weight right after, besides tbe baby fat. lol!
So I would say to get fit so when you do have another, it will be easier. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51