I feel like crying!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 20, 2013 8:43pm
via iOS
Is it normal to want to cry every time I do a workout? It's not motivating at all! :(
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 20, 2013 8:45pm
via Android

Y u crying r u n some kinda pain or something

20 May
Sometimes! I ran for half hour and it started to hurt when I stopped.
20 May
Maybe cut back on how long u run or there could be some kinda health issue u don't know u have
20 May
Oh.. Thanks!
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
Hi Indy. Your profile is private so it's hard to tell where your at. Are you just starting to exercise because you want to make a real and positive change in your life or are you a veteran just getting back into exercising?

PS It's ok to cry. We've ALL done it. Just ask our Mothers. ;-)
22 May
Thank you for your reply! It helped me a lot haha. I'm new so I didn't even know my account was private. I'll have to change that lol. I'm making a life change after years of hating my body, so this is so new to me, and I don't like it at all haha. I do it though, and I didn't complain about it until I started having bad days and just felt like poo after a workout. I heard that you feel real proud after a workout but I wasn't getting that feeling at all- I just wondered if...
22 May
We all have good and bad days when it comes to working out. The more you do it though, the more frequent the good days are. Stick with I and you will soon find yourself being more and more proud of the effort your putting into it. Just don't over push yourself and get so sore you get discouraged. Approach it from the perspective of this is just what I do now. Jump into the community and take gradual steps. Being healthier doesn't happen overnight. It's a life style change, like deciding to get out of bed in the morning,...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51