I've noticed that there r alot of ppl on here who can't find anything to motivate them. I love working out so not a whole lot of motivation needed here. Let's hear wat drives u maybe it will help some of the others get goin and stick wit it
Im 15 and i disnt have the best childhood ever, so i always wanted to be the oposite of my parents (alcaholic mom; incosiderate not there dad) but ive always lifted weights. Its come to a point where i wanna take it further and be the best i can be.
I want my pre-kids weight back. I want to be able to run around with them, play soccer, and etc and just to be healthy.
i want to look tough so i can overcome my enemies at some point ....
To be healthy not only for myself but for my son. I want him to grow up thinking exercise and a healthy diet are just a normal part of life and not something you are forced to do. I also want to be able to play and run around with not only my kids but grandkids as well (when I get to that point ).
The fact that summer is coming
1. Both my grandma and dad have degenerative disk disease and take tones of pain killers to get through the day but if they were in better shape they wouldn't be in so much pain. So if I end up with the samething I want to be on shape not a couch potatoe always complaining anout pain.
2. My kids I want to show them a healthy life style so I need to be in shape to do so.
3. I love life and I want to live as long as I can and be able to be out enjoying the world not stuck inside wasting away.
What drives me, ME. I tell myself what i am doing is for me and only me. The time i allow myself to workout a day is all mine. The rest of the time i give to husband, kids and life. They get everything else.
1. I workout for me. To look God feel good and to be competitive.
2. I also workout got my son. I want him look up to me, be his hero, his superman. I want him to want to be like me, to be proud of me.
3. I work out for my wife. I want to be a husband that she wanted to show off I've that she knows makes her friends jealous.
3. I also workout to stay healthy and to inspire the rest of my family to do the same.