Wat drives u

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 20, 2013 8:48pm
via Android

I've noticed that there r alot of ppl on here who can't find anything to motivate them. I love working out so not a whole lot of motivation needed here. Let's hear wat drives u maybe it will help some of the others get goin and stick wit it

21 May
My boys!! Im a small female so getting physically strong is important to me incase anything goes down! Mom can whoop some ass!
21 May
Hey that's as good a reason as any
21 May
My 13month old daughter. Shes got tons of energy and i wana be rigt therewith her every step of the way! Plus i love working out, the pain and gain from it feels amazing !!
21 May
Yea I gotta say I love the way I feel after a good workout only a few things in life top that feeling
21 May
Wow@Liz love the pic I think u got a new follower
Image_thumb
152 Posts
May 20, 2013 8:55pm
via iOS
Good idea man, my dad was a body builder in college and my 64 year old still works out . So it's in my genes, I also LOVE the physical strain. I also will be going to OBX this summer. Oh yeah, I also want to look like Tom Hardy! :p I have a lot that keeps me going.
21 May
Uh oh. I left out the grandpa in my sentence. That should say 64 year old *grandpa*.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:34am
via iOS
Mines that I want to live over 100 years. All of it healthy and lived to the fullest.
21 May
I had a great great granny who lived to be 113 1/2!
21 May
Mine lived to 104. :-)
21 May
My Grandpa lived to 90. Passed in January. Lived a great life and died proudly ,accepting death with a dignity and strength that still awes me every time I think about it.
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 21, 2013 12:39am
via Android

Im 15 and i disnt have the best childhood ever, so i always wanted to be the oposite of my parents (alcaholic mom; incosiderate not there dad) but ive always lifted weights. Its come to a point where i wanna take it further and be the best i can be.

21 May
That's awesome Kyle. Good for you.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:47am
via Android

I want my pre-kids weight back. I want to be able to run around with them, play soccer, and etc and just to be healthy.

21 May
Me too :-)
Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:49am
via iOS
Jesus does
Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:53am
via Android

I want to have great sex

Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:58am
via Android

i want to look tough so  i can overcome my enemies at some point ....

21 May
Who are your enemies?
21 May
presently not there .....
21 May
i mean i don't have any enemies . especially not here , just saying lol
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 21, 2013 1:02am
via iOS
Got a wedding to attend in Puerto Rico in September!! Far from beach ready so it's TIME TO GET IT IN!!!! #determined #driven #motivation
Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 21, 2013 1:48am
via Android

Musscle cramp...

Image_thumb
85 Posts
May 21, 2013 2:08am
via Android

To be healthy not only for myself but for my son. I want him to grow up thinking exercise and a healthy diet are just a normal part of life and not something you are forced to do. I also want to be able to play and run around with not only my kids but grandkids as well (when I get to that point ).

Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:59pm
via iOS
To prove all those people that called me fat and weak. I want to show them they're wrong, hate fuels me :) oh and my love for basketball
21 May
Man you don't look fat. Besides if you are fat just tell them your gonna sit on them. That will make them shut up! ;)
21 May
21 May
Thanks but I used to be 2 yrs ago, really fat, mot obese though :P i had to work them off haha
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:03pm
via iOS
The attention and confidence
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

The fact that summer is coming

21 May
True but I hope u stick wit it after summer is gone
21 May
After this summer, i will work out for next one :))
21 May
Hell yeah good answer keep looking better and better each summer
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:30pm
via Android

1. Both my grandma and dad have degenerative disk disease and take tones of pain killers to get through the day but if they were in better shape they wouldn't be in so much pain. So if I end up with the samething I want to be on shape not a couch potatoe always complaining anout pain.
2. My kids I want to show them a healthy life style so I need to be in shape to do so.
3. I love life and I want to live as long as I can and be able to be out enjoying the world not stuck inside wasting away.

21 May
Sorry bout ya folks goin thru that but good reason especially 3
21 May
Yea it sucks but it is also their decision they rather take the pills instead of work on the problem...I don't like medications so can't settle have to do my best to stay fit
21 May
Never settle cuz to me that giving up and as long as I'm breathing there will always be room for improvement
21 May
You are so right! I agree completely as long as i'm alive I can improve on something! Thanks for the positive words
21 May
No problem Im always tryin to encourage ppl to be the best they can be.
Image_thumb
123 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:31pm
via Android

What drives me, ME. I tell myself what i am doing is for me and only me. The time i allow myself to workout a day is all mine. The rest of the time i give to husband, kids and life. They get everything else. 

Image_thumb
48 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:59pm
via Android

1. I workout for me. To look God feel good and to be competitive.
2. I also workout got my son. I want him look up to me, be his hero, his superman. I want him to want to be like me, to be proud of me.
3. I work out for my wife. I want to be a husband that she wanted to show off I've that she knows makes her friends jealous.
3. I also workout to stay healthy and to inspire the rest of my family to do the same.

21 May
Look good not God
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 21, 2013 7:31pm
via Android

wanting to be in top shape and living a long healthy life

21 May
Hell yeah a lil hard work and eatin right goes a long way
21 May
you right some look at as a task for the summer I look at it as a lifestyle I fell off for about a year but I'm going harder than ever some of my workouts I can't find on here to post but it's all good

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51