Ate horrible last night dread paying for it today :/

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:49pm
via Android

My boyfriend and i went on a date to felinis (a bomb pizza spot in atlanta) and i had a huge cheesy slice of pizza and 2 big beers :( bad girl bad girl :( what do yall think about cheat days and how many are alloted per week?!

21 May
Dont worry about it,now try to burn all that calories,you can do it,come on.
21 May
I eat healthy, but I eat junk food too and drink way too much alcohol during the weekends. The most important thing is to keep on going rather than working out for a month or two until you're fit and then stop working out and pick up on your unhealthy lifestyle all over again.
21 May
Thanks yall! I just ran 30mins with the baby (jogging stroller) and did 160 squats...on to doing abs now
Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 21, 2013 12:55pm
via iOS
Cheat days are mandatory! Don't pay for it, simply pick up where you left off.
21 May
Chart days or ok but not to many or else you will neva improve u will jus be working off the junk u ate the night b4
May 21, 2013 1:04pm
via Android

Hahaha... I had 4 slices of Pineapple pizza with chilli flakes and parmesan cheese... Im in the gym right now trying to rerverse da destruction... Lol

Have one cheat day... U'll go crazy if U don't... Lol

Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 21, 2013 1:10pm
via iOS
Now I want pizza!!
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 21, 2013 1:30pm
via Android

Me to

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:13pm
via Android

Beer bloats the hell out of me. I try to avoid it as much as possible

21 May
Um @angel it was one night, u didnt even address my question sweety..
Image_thumb
77 Posts
May 21, 2013 7:18pm
via Android

Dont fret ! I actually look foward to my cheat day (sat) i just allow one item on that day .. but I  dont over do it . Ill prob eat a dessert ive been craving or some chicken alfredo ...Just stick with your workouts pick back up where you left off  you can do it girlaaaa!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51