DISCOURAGING!!!!! HELP

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 21, 2013 10:19pm
via iOS
I've been eating right an working out to where my body hurts to laugh! Yet I just get in the scale and my weight has gone up! They say muscle weighs more then fat!? So should I feel discouraged..... Am I doing something wrong? HELP!!!
21 May
Keep going ! Don't give up ! Remember all the pain you've going trow if you stop now when you'll start again, you'll feel it again ! Don't worry you're doing it right you'll get want you want !
21 May
If you're eating right and working out, theres nothing to worry about. Take measurments instead of weighing yourself
21 May
Well if you are eating right and sticking to your excise regime you should be seeing results of weightloss on the scale unless you are: 1) not consistent with your exercise or your muscles are getting bigger (as you said). The areas that you are focusing on how do they look? Are they firmer or feel tighter?
21 May
Idk who told you that muscle weighs more than fat. It's a myth. Pound for pound ounce for ounce it all weighs the same. You will gain weight at first because your body ISS gaining muscle it didn't have . My personal advice would be to just do a lot of cardio and stick with it. This kind of discouragement is normal but we are all on here to back you up. You can do it ! If you have any other questions such as diet or certain exercises just ask. No question is a stupid question :)
22 May
Stick with the program and watch what u eat
Image_thumb
21 Posts
May 22, 2013 2:44am
via iOS
Anthony is right. Don't get too hung up on a number. The scale deals with a lot of factors not only fat.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:34am
via iOS
My body hurts, my muscles hurt, I've been eating fruit as food that's ate good for you! I Guess maybe I need to work out harder? I have a personal trainer now and I know he's doing what's best for me! I know he is working my ass off though! And I feel great I haven't really seen any changes yet but it's only been a week....
Image_thumb
133 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:40am
via Android

I'm not too sure how long you have been working out but it takes time you got to be patient stick with it you will get results.

Image_thumb
168 Posts
May 22, 2013 5:20am
via iOS
http://backonpointe.tumblr.com/post/39609375456/eatclean-getfit-is-the-number-on-the-scales ;)
261045_588716100_1102351509_n_thumb
2 Posts
May 22, 2013 6:23am
via iOS
Same thing is happening to me but I'm losing inches and tightening up. I feel like I have 30-50 lbs to lose here so it's making me a bit crazy but whatever. I am getting smaller. And 1 pound of fat looks a lot bigger than 1 pound of muscle.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51