Alcohol

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 22, 2013 2:29am
via Android

I must say that im finding it hard to stop drinking alcohol completely. I hardly do but i tend to say yes when offered a glass of wine or maybe a drink of vodka. Helpppppp!!!!

22 May
If its once a week who cares you need to stay happy and fulfilled in order to stick to better habits and exercise. Feeling like you're missing out will lead to binging and disdain with your program. Keep it up girl
22 May
Its like twice a week, sometimes not at all. But when i do i feel like i've let myself down.
22 May
Well u can avoid that self disappointment by saying yes n being prepared to burn off those extra calories the next day.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 22, 2013 3:37am
via iOS
Switch to red wine. A coupe of classes a week is actually not bad for you at all. I try to drink one class at dinner every night because it helps raise your good cholesterol. This was actually direct advise from my Doctor. I asked around just to be sure and apparently it's a known good thing.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 22, 2013 3:40am
via Android

had the same problem mines was worse I drunk old English and liquor but I cut beer out cold turkey haven't had a beer in 2 months and I drink one day on the weekend

Image_thumb
274 Posts
May 22, 2013 3:48am
via Android

I haven t drank alcohol since january, my favorite time to drink was during football season, but since i stopped completly it has been much easier to lose the weight.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51