Any Mothers?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 22, 2013 11:12pm
via Android

Hello, I'm new here and recovering from abdominal surgery, I also have a child and I'm just looking for some reassurance that after having a baby you can look good and be fit again. Has this program worked for any mothers or anyone that's been over weight?

23 May
Yes! Im a mothermy daughter i 13months. Its easy for some and hard for ohers to drop the weight but you can do it either way as long as you are dedicated and have a little time. This app hs mademe stronger, given me more endurance and toned me up in a matter of weeks! You can do it
Image_thumb
52 Posts
May 22, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

Yes, you can look good after kids. After my first child it was easy to lose the weight, after my second well....its a bit harder.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 22, 2013 11:32pm
via iOS
I'm 42-had my son @ age 39, so i know busy. I finally got serious January 2nd-you can do it! I've lost 13 inches since I started and I feel great.
Imag0070-1-1_thumb
39 Posts
May 23, 2013 12:20am
via Android

I'm 31, and a mom of 8 kiddos. I'm 5'4". 145lbs....  My husband and I  aren't having/making any more babies.... So I'm gonna work my butt off to get "me" back. I'm so busy I dont eat right or workout like i need to. But that's gonna stop. I know it can be done, just a lot of work.

23 May
Yeah I have a 19 month old and he was 9 lbs when he was born, I'm 5'2 and was 120 pounds and got up close to 170. I'm currently 148. I was able to drop probably 30 pounds but I had a hernia and couldn't lose the rest. I finally had the surgery to correct it about 3 weeks ago and I feel super motivated to workout but I just want some hope that I can be skinny and in shape again. I wouldn't want to bust my ass and work super hard and nothing happens you know?
23 May
Yep got an "s" on my chest, lol
23 May
Wow 8?! Damn that is alot haha
23 May
Jasmine if u work hard, something good will come... I'm on the same boat, but I know if its done right in the end I'll be happy with the results!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 23, 2013 12:50am
via iOS
8!!! I'm not busy-I'm on vacation! I'm 5'2-1/2'' & 119(pregnancy weight-165), I only have my lunch break to work out-about 20-25 minutes 5 days a week. It took 5 weeks before I really saw results. I do a lot of interval-walk/run, bike fast/slow, & elliptical.
23 May
You should check out Jillian Michaels' book Slim For Life. It has tons of helpful tips and info.
Image_thumb
85 Posts
May 23, 2013 1:24am
via Android

I had my son 10 months ago and I weigh less and thinner now than before I had my baby! Its all up to you. If you work hard the results will come. Just don't give yourself unrealistic goals. It has taken me since my 6wk mark I was 210 lbs in aug/2012 till now 160 lbs to gradually lose the weight. Between my diet and working out! Before I could barely do 10 push ups now I can do 122 in 20 min. And hold a plank for 2min. It takes time never forget that and you'll get back you're sexy self confidence back before you know it sweetie!! Good luck and have fun!

Image_thumb
168 Posts
May 23, 2013 5:12am
via iOS
I'm a mom. A single mom actually, and I still have time to exercise ;) 
My daughter is already 2-years-old. I lost my babyweight in just a few months (doing nothing), now I'm just toning up and keeping myself in a good shape and healthy :) 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 23, 2013 8:09am
via iOS
I'm a mommy to my beautiful 8 month old daughter Akasha. Im trying to get in the swing of working out more often to tone my muscles. Let's see how working out more often goes.
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 23, 2013 8:47am
via Android

I just had my second baby 6 months ago. I gained 50lbs during pregnancy (40lbs with my first) and I'm about 15lbs away from my pre-baby weight. I'm 5'4" and was around 135-140 before babies. It can be done, mama! Good luck! And btw, I'm someone who HATES working out, but not with this app! It keeps me motivated, I've never been more determined to work out until I downloaded this app! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51