But being fat is so much easier :(

10 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 23, 2013 1:16am
via Android

I have a big family and all my mom buys is junk food. How in the hell am I suppose to change my life if my mom and dad alone are over weight.
I can't even afford food of my own because of all the ridiculous bills I have to pay.

Once again Im starving my self, because I don't want any of that crap in my body, I know eventually I'm gnna have to eat. And when I do I'm gnna go on a binging rampage

Please I dnt want this to happen again.
I need advice or suggestions :(

23 May
After the pain is a greater pleasure... :-) would you rather feel temporary pain on the way to pleasure or the life time of pain from being depressed about your health and body?
23 May
Try talking to your parents to help you buy healthier foods. And ge them to join in with u by going on walks after dinner. You really need their support. Ur their child nd they love you so im pretty sre they will support you if u it down and have a heart2heart with them! Good luck
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 23, 2013 1:21am
via Android

Just remember after the pain is pleasure

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 23, 2013 2:29am
via Android

I'm willing to take anything that will benefit me. Everything you said makes a lot of sence, I am sooo glad you are on here! :)

23 May
Byan for somebody who I don't know, you really are sweet. That actually make me teary eye a little, only because I want to succeed so bad.....thanks :) but anyways. I can spend 40 to 60, 60 would be the max
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 23, 2013 3:29am
via Android

Should I add that I'm a big fan of salad?...I could actually eat salads all day long.

23 May
Oh jeeze as wrong as that sounds :-S lol
Image_thumb
274 Posts
May 23, 2013 9:36am
via Android

Eating healthy is expensive, everytime i go to fresh and easy, i end up spending 40 to 50 and i go once a week

Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 23, 2013 12:19pm
via Android

I totally get you. My family although they are keen on sports they eat a lot trash. I try not to follow them and make them see how important is to eat clean and healthy. I visit nutricionists sometimes and I always buy fresh fruits and veggies. I just want you to say keel going strong and never give up. This is very hard but I know in the end ... We'll accomplish it and we'll make our familie's lifestyle a lot healthier

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
May 23, 2013 2:55pm
via Android

The wrong way is the easy way. The correct way is the harder one. Am I right?

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 23, 2013 3:34pm
via Android

Idk what time it is IN Texas but goodmorning :) and have a good day

Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 23, 2013 4:10pm
via Android

Is it possible to lose 20 pounds by the end of june?
Am I gnna have to add  running cardio daily in my life? In order to reach my goal?

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 23, 2013 6:35pm
via iOS
If ur parent buys junk food, try to make it healthy. Eg: fried chicken- remove the skin and skin of the fat, or it fried chips with series fresh leafs and veg. 
Good Luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51