Hangover.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 25, 2013 2:49pm
via iOS
No more drinking for me. I drank 3 bottles of this alcoholic beverage and it was supposedly a lite beverage. By the second bottle I knew I was out but idk why I took one more. I was dancing, playing pool, and drinking with my cousin, dad, and uncle till 3am. But next I'll just stick to water. I'm still suffering from my very first hangover.
26 May
I hope you feel better soon. Must be a new challenge. I drank a bottle of champagne with no hangover. Any others? Lol
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 25, 2013 3:57pm
via Android

Hehe a hangover after 3 drinks? What a horrible world that would be....

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 25, 2013 8:57pm
via iOS
Lol guys. I'm just not a drinker. Idk how my dad's side of the family does it. They pretty much drink their life away. I got my dad to stop drinking as much as he used to. Like he only drank water yesterday and like one beer (he used to be a very heavy drinker). But he was laughing at me the whole time today; while I was sick. Saying "I told you so" and "how told you to drink so much?" 
26 May
LOL no I wasn't screaming for Huey. But yea I'm glad I'm not a heavy drinker either. But it could also be I hadn't eaten much yesterday. Idk one or the other. But I never want to feel like that again.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 26, 2013 2:21am
via iOS
Is this the 30 Day Hangover Challenge..., oh, whoops, guess not. ;-) seriously though, hope you feel better by now girl! :-)
26 May
LOL yea I do and I'm not going drinking like that again.
26 May
You only had 3 drinks? I really wonder what those drinks were cuz they sound awesome
26 May
Lol it was a light drink. Like literally. It was like green apple kind of a thing that only has 4.5 alcohol count or something like. I have to check it again.
Image_thumb
106 Posts
May 27, 2013 2:22pm
via iOS
When you do drink make sure you drink and them drink tons of water it helps not to get hungover.. I used to be a bad alcoholic, thank god I am not anymore. But try it and I also heard drinking orange juice helps but idk about that working or not.
27 May
I've also heard milk helps. Matter of fact there's this delicious alcoholic beverage that made with milk so you don't get that buzz. But I went out last night and didn't drink so that was good.
Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

My first very hangover it was at the age of 11 lol just try to drink non alcoholic drinks until you can resist. Now I'm 15 I drink every Saturday with my mates but I know when to stop ... Thank God! It was very difficult at the beginning but in the end you'll feel relieved!

27 May
Yea. I just drink with my family so I know I'll be ok. LOL
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:14pm
via Android

Hehe if i stay with beers i always feel oke the next day. If i get a good sleep that is. Doesnt really matter if i drink just 10 or 20 beers. When im hungover it mostly is due to vokda or whiskey. So try to not drink those.

27 May
Lol I'm a stay away from those.
Image_thumb
158 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:53pm
via Android

I once drank an entire bottle of wodka, remind me to never do that again..

27 May
Had a hangover? Lol xD
27 May
Borderline alcohol poisoning; it wasn't pretty, lol
27 May
I once 3/4th a bottle of gold strike. Never puked so much in my life hehe
27 May
Eww Rappa, Gold Strike is freaking gross! No wonder you puked!
Image_thumb
194 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:02am
via Android

I had a bad one 2 weekends ago. Had a jar of moon shine, 4 shots of cabo wabo tequila, 3 mikes hard lemonades, and some beer.. lol i come from a drinking family too my family drinks alot not so much alcoholic but its just how my family is. I only drink every once in a while and when i do it takes alot to get me to have a hangover but 2 weekends ago was a little much lol. I found that sweet tea, pasta, and bread work for my hangovers

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51