Starting 30dayssquatschallenge,has anyone seen visible results?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 25, 2013 11:45pm
via Android

Please feel free to share i will really appreciate it i just joined in and need motivation .

25 May
Yes ma'am! One week in and one dress size down! Just make it burn!! :)
26 May
Yes ma'am thighs are more toned and the booty is Amazing lol
27 May
I love this challenge! Im on day 24...loving my new booty and thighs...yes!.
27 May
Devi how is the booty is it true that i gets smaller or does it just get toned?im so happy to know you had great results:-)
27 May
Booty is lifted an more shapely...works on abs too noticed results half way through! Do it!
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 26, 2013 12:06am
via Android

Lol an amazing booty is exactly what i need lol.thank you

Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 26, 2013 12:08am
via Android

Wow one dress size down in one week thats beyond amazing

26 May
Yes ma'am! It's great!! Keep with it and you will definitely feel a difference!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 8:51am

I'm in the final stretch of my squat challenge and am up to doing 350+... I alternate between doing free squats and with weight and have seen a HUGE improvement in my leg strength and muscle definition... Just be careful about your knees 

27 May
You guys are really motivating me.i':-)im on day 3 i never lifted weight so i only added 2dumb bells of 2killos,i really can't wait to see my results too^ ^
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 12:47pm

Great to hear !! And remember, because women dont generate the same levels of testosterone as men your legs wont get ridiculously bulky or muscly.. They just get toned & sexier : )) 

27 May
:) :) :) thats all im asking for more définition for sexier legs ^_^,im curious how much calories were you taking when you reached 200 300squats?have you increased your protein intake?~_~
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 1:06pm

Not sure on the calorie count coz I don't track it.. I get bored easy ! I've increased my protein intake significantly in the last month though.. My photo at the minute is after 3 weeks of focusing on the legs.. Every day doing free weight exercises and 2 days a week with weight.. 

27 May
I just checked that picture of your legs,Wow,just Wow,everybody dreams to have legs like those,Lucky you :) i never count the calories either its time consuming and extreeeeeemly boring lol
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 1:27pm

Thanks for the compliment Fayza !! Appreciated.! Im working towards the lean, mean look so do a lot of cardio as well as squats etc... Id also strongly recommend step or hill runs.. I run up 132 steps at my local forest. 7 runs is my PB but I'm going for 10 runs today.. 1320 steps will definitely help tone and wipe the legs out !!!! 

27 May
Lean and mean i love,i think i want to be lean and mean too lol,i think im gonna go for the hill running,i used to be the fastest runner/sprinter in middle in High school and collège then i stoped i have to start running seriously l.i know you gonna do great running the 1320steps :)
Image_thumb
106 Posts
May 27, 2013 2:08pm
via iOS
Trust me squats help a lot!! If you have weights deffinetly use them even if they are dumbbells. I had amazing legs a few years ago then I let myself go but now I started doing them again and my legs and ass look so much better sorry if that's tmi. But seriously it works. Goodluck!
27 May
No its not tmi at all that info was much appreciated,my butt and legs were my best features and almost everyone i met asked me what i were doing,then when i started my mba,i let myself go and my butt became sooo average i hated it,so when i found this challenge i got so excited and motivated,and the more i hear stories like that the more focus i get to add more and more work outs:)
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 2:24pm

Lets be honest... I'm gonna be crawling on my hands and knees crying by the 8th run !! 

27 May
Lol you are just being modest,those legs wont be crawling,like i would say legs dont lie lol(usually me and my bestie would say hips as in the shakira song,but i use it to say something like i've been eating sugary foods,she would say no you didnt and i'll go like look at my hips hips dont dont lie,lol lol,and in your case your legs look like they can handle those 1320steps just believe in yourself i know you will~_~
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 4:52pm

Lol !! Thanks for the vote of confidence but I've just done it .. And crawling was DEFINITELY involved !! : )) 

I did it though !!

27 May
Lol you know what they say:"if you dont crawl after the 7th round of 132steps then you are not human,but if you finish it anyway with the crawling then you are a beast"Fayza B lol
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:10pm

Hmmmm is that what they say ?!?! I'll take it !!!!!! 

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 27, 2013 5:14pm
via Android

I have 3 days left of challenge. Butt looks great, much stronger in quads and hamstrings. Around 100/day me and all my friends doing it together started hearing and feeling popping in knees and I'm doing 230 today, it hurts! Will keep doing 100/day but never again this challenge!

28 May
hi Maggie,i read your comment and went researshing the popping and cracking sounds,some say its ok as long as you dont feel pain,or a discomfort thats not muscle related,otherwise revising the correct squat position,rest ,elevation and icing would help,also it recomended to take fish oil suppliments to reduce joints inflamation,but if your joints are hurting it would be only safe to stop and to consult an orthopedist,i really appreciate that you've giving me this information that way i will not freak out if i hear popping sounds at some point of this challenge,thank you:)
28 May
Sorry for the spellins mistakes cant even edit;(
28 May
Spelling ugg lol i keep doing it lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51