For anyone who needs motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 27, 2013 4:39pm
via iOS
So you're tired of working out. You're tired of not getting the results you want. That couch and the latest recording is looking tempting. All you can think about is cake and ice cream and junk. You want to give up and go back to the easy way. But think about it. Was the old way really easy? No. If it was you wouldn't have started trying to change yourself. So don't give up! NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!!!! You're way to valuable to quit on yourself. Keep working hard because it's good for you. Still not convinced? Remember how good it felt to see that scale show a number one less than the week before? Remember how accomplished you felt when you were finally able to pull out 10 extra push-ups, or shave thirty seconds off that mile, or when you pushed aside that dessert and grabbed an apple instead? Don't give those feelings up! Keep fighting, keep going. Don't give up!!!! I believe in you, so you must believe in yourself! You can do it(:
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 28, 2013 4:08pm
via Android

Thanx ..it felt good

Imag0070-1-1_thumb
39 Posts
May 28, 2013 4:32pm
via Android

Thank you! I needed that...

Image_thumb
73 Posts
May 28, 2013 8:50pm
via iOS
I have started working out again. I'm only a week in but this sight is very motivating and your words are encouraging. I'm gonna keep pushing. I have a short term goal of wearing a bikini in Jamaica in October. Long term goal is maintaining good health and staying strong till I'm old. Keep working hard. I know I will.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51