I just wana b sexy

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 29, 2013 3:58am
via Android

Been over weight for as long as I could remember n quite frankly im tired of it the main parts I wanna lose is breast,love handles,stomache,inner thighs and back fat. All advice is welcomed

30 May
Every journey begin with a single step, every decision began with a single thought so congrats to you for deciding on what can often be a difficult decision, healthy living. Know that the journey will be long, the exercises will often hurt, eating right is often difficult at first, but always remember why you are doing what you are doing and what are the results you hope to achieve. No fight is won by standing on the side, go at this as if it owed you something that you are willing to take back. People such as myself and so...
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:12am
via iOS
There isn't a way to pick and choose which parts of the body you want to loose weight on I myself have also tried to do that such as alot of sit-ups for a visible six pack and what not but what you need to do is interval training diet change and sleep! And keep a progress chart cause you can't always just look in the mirror and see vino able results right away. Good luck!
29 May
Upon re-reading that vino is spose to be visible *autocorrector* lol
29 May
Okae thank you im willing to try anything that will work...but one question if I wanted to lose 112 lbs in one year how often should I work out?
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:30am
via iOS
That's difficult to say it depends on your level of fitness. I'd say start out with 4 days a week and go up to 5 or 6 as time goes on. You have to remember the kitchen is where the weight is lost you could not do any exercise and loose weight granted it would be slower. And vise versa if you don't eat correctly you could work out all day and not loose a pound you have to be in it to win it! Ps. Idk what you like to do in the gym but do NOT use weights, body weight stuff is what you want to focus on.
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:44am
via Android

Hi kiana,first of all,you are sexy,looking so cute in your pink shirt sister,well im not an expert but everytime i want to lose weight nothing worked better than cardio training,and dieting.im the type of person who cant resist hunger feeling i would eat all night long.but now i keep healthy things around.when i get hungry i go slice à tomato and à cucumber and eat them then i would snack on à hundful of nuts or an Apple.dîné on chicken fish or turkey,when u want to give up or feel thé need to eat something bad think Whats more important What im craving this hour or What ive been craving all my life.work out and work out some more through the whole day if u cant do it all at once usually when i cant complète à work out i push myself to thé max then choose à new workout i can finish and do two rounds of it,keep us posted about every wo
rk out u get done and any doubts you want to discuss,we're with you,you can do it,you are in thé right place,ps i just dowloaded an app that makes free diet programs.type diet on Apple store or google store and download one its quiet helpful,

29 May
Okae thank you...my sister put me on to this app and I really love it Ieverybody is so motivating and helpful im goin to try my best to stay with my daily workouts and diet and push my self to the limit...thank u guys you are all so awsome
29 May
And faeza im go and download that app I tried to google like a monthly diet plan to print it out but no luck with that so im workin on making my own...and im going to do as much cardio as possible cuz I have big titties n it hurts wen I run so I have to speed walk to I get some of the weight down
29 May
Yes start with speed walking walk as much as You can à day,then step it up,do steps,take thé stairs multiple times they are great work out.when i dont feel like going to gym i work out in thé stairs while squeezing my abs and glutes,my cousin has big titties like that wé all envy her for thé only prob is that she cant run or jump because they hurt her so she wears very tight sport bras and wraps them up when she wants to jump rope or something.thé app im using is "diet point"i downloaded it from play store...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2013 5:31am
via iOS
Try insanity and a strict diet, it will be hard but you can do it!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2013 4:31pm
via iOS
Girl, cardio!! And water. Drink as much water as you can everyday. If you really wanna drop the fat, do at least an hour of cardio a day.  Or have a goal to run or walk 3 miles a day. You'll find it getting easier and then you can move up to 4 miles if you want.

As for your diet, stick with grilled chicken and seafood. It's yummy and lean. Also start with fruit or Greek yogurt for breakfast and to snack on. Eating healthy can be tasty too. Hummus with carrorts is a great snack and you can eat it with pita bread on cheat days.  Snack on healthy, low fat things like trail mix or granola.  One of the keys to losing weight is to not deprive yourself of any meals, just stay eating healthy and drinking water and you'll see results every week!

Hope this helped some. Stay motivated girl. 
29 May
Okae thanks aisha im taken all that n imprinting it into my brain I quit drinking sodas n juice so all I drink is water now
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 29, 2013 7:54pm
via Android

I knw how she feels im caring 46 gs n my bk constantly hurts awww u koo faeza I like u...u gone b my home girl on here lol I will post new pics of me every two weeks that will motivate me to go even harder.

31 May
Awww i like you too ^_^ alrighty u r my new home girl on here:-) cant wait to see your progress :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
May 30, 2013 10:48am
via Android

Hey how do you put forums on....just asking

Image_thumb
39 Posts
May 30, 2013 8:02pm
via iOS
Nyan is absolutely right. Just remember, for every lap you do at the gym is more than those sitting on the couch. I definitely recommend just taking sound advice from others and following some of the routines on this app then following with 30-60 mins of cardio. It's a struggle but worth it. But more importantly is to make sure you're eating healthy. Otherwise it'll all be for nothing.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51