Motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2013 3:47pm
via iOS
I'm new to this site & really hoping to get the results I NEED! I had a baby May 2012 lost a lot of the weight & have slowly put it back on I used to love going to classes & the gym but now I have lost all motivation & depressed with how I have let myself put weight back on. I know the only person that can help myself is ME!
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

Joining this group is the first and probably one of the best steps u can take there are a lot of awesome workouts and ppl on here to help u wit anything u might need welcome to the group and I wish u the best of luck

Image_thumb
37 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

And Stephen J is one of the best people on here for motivation  :) but it pays off . Work at it :) xx

29 May
Thanks ma how u like the app so far
29 May
Loving it :) so many people here for support and challenges to do. Started jogging today / better outlook on diet. But always get advice :) its good , think best thing I did downloading this app :)
29 May
Cool me to and glad to c u hittin those workouts keep up the hard work
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:27pm
via Android

Welcome! I hd my daughter april 2012 and am trying to get the baby weight off too! This app has help me drop about a pound a week i love it and we are all here to support eachother

Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 29, 2013 5:07pm
via iOS
I've uploaded Great motivational photos.. Check them out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51