Getting back to it!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 31, 2013 4:35am
via Android

Its summer time! Starting june Im determine to loose weight and get that body I always wanted! If anyone wanta to be my workout buddy or has any good workouts that you guys recommend me. Itd be appreciated. Thanks!:)

31 May
I wanna lose another 50+ i already went from 268-224 but i m having trouble getting under 220
31 May
Thats inpresive. In How much time did you loose that much weight? I wanna loose at least 20 pounds
31 May
Since december of last year but recently in the last few weeks i ve hit a plateau, i can t get under 220
31 May
If u wanna lose weight faster cut out all sugar except for fruits,and cut foods w lots of salt, i usually look more at the sugar and sodium intake on nutrion facts then the calories and fat. Cutting out sugar worked out for me the best, i wouldn t even have a sip of soda.
31 May
Whats your height? And yeah i dont drink soda but i do eat a lot of sugars and fat. Ill be more attent with what I eat. Thanks for the advice:)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 31, 2013 10:15am
via Android

I also want to lose weight and to be fit for life not only for summer.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 31, 2013 5:51pm
via Android

Hey I'm new to this and don't know how it reli works but il be your workout buddy if ya want ? I'm trying to get fitter for summer too :)

31 May
Okay!:D do you have a kik? Facebook?
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 31, 2013 5:55pm
via Android

I did have but got rid of them lol I've got Twitter tho ?

31 May
I dont have a twitter lol we can just talk on here then:)
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 31, 2013 5:58pm
via Android

Okay that's cool so how does this workout buddy thing work then ? This is my first time on here

31 May
Well we can encourage each other. If you have a question about something you can ask me or just challenge each other
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 31, 2013 6:11pm
via Android

Oh okay well I'm tryna gain weight healthily that's my aim and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask :)

Image_thumb
22 Posts
May 31, 2013 7:12pm
via iOS
Nais ed swit
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 1, 2013 1:03am
via Android

How to ease that sche after the simplest of workouts

01 Jun
Sorry ache
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 2:17am
via Android

Cardio is the best fat burner. But if you want to maintain the weight of through exercise then strength training is a must. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises (ie Tabatas) are great for burning fat and building muscle. These exercises give you the duo of strength training and cardio in one workout.

HIIT exercises force you to work hard in short spurts. This spikes your metabolism keeping your body burning fat well after your workout is over.

Keep this in mind your body has to work harder to maintain 1 lb of muscle than it would to maintain 1 lb of fat. So you burn more calories.

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty, 20x10) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like em checkout Cut and Chiseled, Core Abs & Stretches, MAX Tabata Test they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

01 Jun
I will try this out! Thanks!:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51