Craving killers!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 31, 2013 7:10pm
via Android

What are some good snacks that can help with my late night appetite for sweets? Trying to get out of the habit of late night brownies and cakes.

02 Jun
Brownies and cakes :yumm: I'm craving Nutella right now! *sigh*
14 Jun
Omg cake that's my food right there ! It was so hard to get away from eating it ( plus for me - I wanna be a pastry chef )& at night it's even harder because you want to eat but you should just should go to bed ! & if you want a snack eat fruit but not a whole bowl ! Lol ;) •Plus stay away from the coffee and soda before bed !!!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
May 31, 2013 7:22pm
via iOS
First off try not to eat anything after dark if you can.  Drink water have a small piece of fruit
01 Jun
Why woudnt you eat later at the day? I see no reason for this restriction
01 Jun
Because when you sleep your food doesn't digest as fast , therefor it results as extra weight
01 Jun
Oh lord. You give me the answer i was about to give you. Just with the opposite conclusion. When you sleep your body does not stop working. So why not feed it for all those hours? Specially when you are training hard its great to have a small high protein meal later in the evening. Your body uses this rest time to restore. I think certain meals go perfectly with this.
02 Jun
Low calorie, high protein? Something tasty that'll quench my desire for sweets.
02 Jun
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 5:06pm
via iOS
I have a light n fit yogurt (80 cAls) and 1/2 cup of strawberries. Then I go to Bed before the craving comes back 

Sweets are my problem area... 
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 5:42pm
via Android

I like to wait 15 minutes and see if the craving goes away. If not, I'll glance at my app "My Diet Coach: Weight Loss" for helpful, free tips. If all else fails, I get the treat out of veiw and eat something good and healthy, like wheat thins or celery.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 1, 2013 9:16pm
via Android

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 4:22am
via iOS
The biggest thing you should avoid doing is eating anything within 2-3 hrs of bed. You have cravings that you absolutely cannot control make sure they are healthy choices, a favorite of mine is chobani Greek yogurt (spelling) other good choices of course are fruits, yogurts, nuts, etc.....but of course a big part of health is moderation. Watch what you eat and how much you eat. An easy trick to eat alittle less, drink a glass of water before each meal/snack helps fill your stomach! Hope this helps.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 5:40am
via iOS
I'm currently trying to gain more muscle. And I get this craving on the weekend when I'm playing online late in the night. So I bought a few protein bars. USN. One bar is filling so I don't crave for anything after that except water
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 5:43am
via Android

Try drinking a cup of tea without any sugar

Image_thumb
194 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:34am
via Android

I take a product called its vital if I'm having any cravings its from itworks and its awesome you can take it for any cravings even smoking and stuff and its all natural ingredients. Its awesome :) let me know if you want to look into it and i will give you the website :)

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 12:03am
via Android

Drink a tbsp of apple cider vinegar in 8oz of water or drink it straight ...that will knock Ur craving lol

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 12:33am
via iOS
I've started a new approach. Whenever I get a craving I workout, it kills time and keeps my mind off of it. If I know I will be in an area where I can't workout I will have healthy snacks available. Protein bar, carrots, celery, fruit, etc....it's all about replacing the bad with the good. When you go shopping don't buy cookies and brownies and cakes.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:03am
via Android

I like my fiber cereal early in the moring

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51