HELP ME! I am lazy

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:17am
via iOS
I think I'm the laziest person on this planet, i have many reasons to skip workout and i really don't wanna do that.. Guys i have a control on my diet but workout is something i can't stand past few weeks i have been giving my 100% i don't wanna lose my track so please motivate me.. Thanks.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 5:45am
via iOS
I use to be the same. Then i realized I needed this great body more than I wanted to be lazy. You have to set your goal and work towards it. If you have no workout goal then you a like a ship without a compass. I've uploaded some amazing motivational pictures. Please do check them out.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:49pm
via iOS
Ahh the worst roadblock is yourself I know how you feel! What i did when I was really struggling with that was I spent money on it lol buy the protien you need preworkout if you like that and so on and so forth! And make sure you take pics of yourself so you can look back and actually see that you have gotten better and that will be the biggest motivation!
Ps. I would recommend pre-workout because once you take it you mentally are inclined to workout cause it gives you a pump and you would be wasting the money if you didn't lift.
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 8:06pm
via Android

It's all in your mind try to workout with friends or turn up the music

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 2, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

I am just the laziest person I know, straight up. Go on a diet for a few hours, then start eating junk. Paaathetic

02 Jun
Lol food is not a problem now .. Had a food test and i passed i can control on it.. Try keeping your fav dish in front of u and on the other side a healthy meal with juices and stuff with a shirtless picture where u can see your fats and then imagine your self having a lean perfect body .. And then make a choice on your food try it for few days it will work one day.. One day u will feel disappointed and accept the healthy food with a smile. Try it and let me know
02 Jun
Another option keep something healthy in front of u all the time and keep having it..even if you are little hungry.. If there is no hunger there is no junk ;)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 11:37pm
via iOS
Hey thank you guys .. I got that. On a mission now will show you some before after pictures soon in a few months :)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 3, 2013 12:39am
via Android

Don't give up! You can do it!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51