Someone explain to me The Insanity 60 day workout! Please

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:25am
via iOS
Before my dad buys it. Does it really work!? Who has used it and what results have you gotten from it? Did you get the results you wanted or did it disappoint you? Are you still using it and if so is it pleasing to you? Lol I need to know.
02 Jun
I've tried it but I found it hurt my knees, it's a lot of movement really quickly up and down with burpees and lunges, high knees, butt kicks, your typical bootcamp stype work out. They did a lot of intervals: go hard for a minute or two take a 30 break and there's a bar along the bottom of the screen that shows you how much time. They also have two people demonstrating the moves at two different intensities. I think they were 30 minute workouts. It was always a good workout, left me tired and sweaty but like I...
02 Jun
Well I'm not paying for it my dad is. Lol. Thing is I want someone with results. I have good knees and a good back. I'm planing on. Joining the national guard. So I need to be in tip top shape.
02 Jun
Insanity is an hardcore workout procedure which helps in shaping up ur body u need to have lot of stamina and good diet should be maintained. I guess it is not required to buy 1.
02 Jun
I want to shape my body more. But I don't want to put to much expectations in a product. Soooo idk what to think. I've already changed my diet. It's hard to stick but I have been sticking to it.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 3:34am
via iOS
Yes it dose
02 Jun
You've used it or knows someone who has? The results were worth it?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 6:12am
via Android

Insanity works, if you do it! Its awesome. I've done the whole thing 3 different times, getting ready for a fourth. Workouts are between 35 min  and 60 min. However, it is a max interval workout program; so you need to workout hard when doing it

02 Jun
That I can do! That's why I wanted it because it seems you have to workout harder on that one then most other workout videos. I want to see results and see lean muscles grow on my body. After insanity I want to try the asylum! Lol
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 6:13am
via Android

My wife has done it through nearly twice now and lost close to fifty pounds and inches off everywhere

02 Jun
That's amazing! I'm looking to completely lose the body fat and gain lean muscle. Insanity, then the Asylum, and the P90x. I want to try all three but it's own time.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 8:04pm
via Android

Well Insanity will give you results! Eating a healthy diet maximizes the results. And Asylum is awesome! I finished that one last year and it helped as well. I just Ordered Asylum 2!

03 Jun
I got them both today, Insanity and Asylum. I'm going to begin tomorrow.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 3, 2013 12:12pm
via Android

The workouts look alot like what you will find on this app. Hiit bodywork. Always intense workouts no matter how good in shape you are.

04 Jun
Yea. I just started yesterday and I think your right. xD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51