New and trying

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 7:27pm
via Android

Hi, I really want to loose some weight and tone up I do excercise did a 6 weeks challenge on the wii but lost all my motivation at week 5 and never got to week 6, find it hard to push myself and no one around me pushes me to carry on when im not feeling it so I end up giving up. Im unhappy with my body and after having the kids never got my body back to a state where I like myself. Just started my first work out on here and hoping to get the support I need to keep going. Thanks

02 Jun
I have absolutely no one here to support me either. If anything, they really know how to put me down. But you know what, that's probably one if the reasons why I kept going, which is to prove them wrong. I think you might have given up cause you haven't seen any changes on your body.. but really, seeing a change usually takes some time. As for me, I've only started noticing a difference approximately by the end of the second month (it might take you lett time if you excersice more frequently..I excersice 3 days a week). So ya,...
8 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 7:50pm
via Android

2 Posts
Jun 2, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

Thanks I put on more weight so it made me feel worse in a way, I started eating healthier and doing everything I could and while I spent hours killing myself exercising my fella sat at the pc and lost weight!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51