help!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 5, 2013 4:03pm
via Android

I thought I'd be happier and more confident if I tried attacking my major problem.... which is being fat. Its so hard to lose weight and so easy to give up and be depressed but I have a 4 month baby girl that I need to be able to take care of and I want to be here for her forever. Im 5'8 and weight 240lbs and my goal weight is 160. But right now I want to lose 30 to forty pounds by the end of July.... is it possible?? Do u have any advice.

15 Jun
The best bet for you since you have a new baby might to do exercises in your home. A diet might help if you're willing to trust that. Congratulates on the baby! Try cardio. Like jumping jacks or jogging in place. Maybe try planking and even crunches and reverse crunches so when you lose the your fat then you will have some definition. Good luck! I hope I could help!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:10pm
via iOS
30-40lbs in 1 month is not healthy or even attainable. You should shoot to lose 8-10 lbs a month, the slower you lose it the more likely it is to stay gone.

Make healthy changes. Eat!!!! Justice it as ran as you can and get moving. Walking is a good start. Walk for 30-60 mins at a rate to raise your heart rate
05 Jun
Just eat as clean as you can..sorry for typos I'm on the treadmill :)
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:15pm
via iOS
You also have to give youself time to lose pg weight. You gained it over 9 months it will take that long or longer to lose. 
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:20pm
via iOS
Well i can say that the amount you wanna lose before the end if July is unhealthy, but here's some tips to lose weight. 1. Drink water(no fizzy drinks) 2. Exercise- best would be cardio 2-4 times a week for atleast 30min 3. Set realistic short term and long term goals(like 1-2 pounds a week) 4. Eat more fruit and veg and salad(higher in fibre so you will feel fuller quicker)(it takes 20min for your body to send the signals that you ful, so eat slowly) 5. Count calories eaten and burned, it helps 6. Dont give up! Its hard, trust me ive been there, but you can do it good luck
Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

I've done a lot of research for myself and tried all sorts of diffrent diets. What I've found out is 3 pounds a week is the most you can healthily lose. Its all about your calorie intake and calorie burn. I have to count every calorie. My goal on my calorie tracker is 2 pounds a week. Also the heavier you are, the faster it comes of at first. That happened to me I lost 30 pounds then slacked off the calorie counting and gained 7 back.

15 Jun
I'm trying to lose weight also. What diets do you use??
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:13pm
via Android

Girl i was 210 at delivery and im 5"4. Gained 70 pound with my daughter...65 came of (slowly i didnt stress it) in 13months...the weight will come off rightnow just focus on ur baby and eat healthy...breast feeding helps get the weight off. When u have more time exercise and go for stroller walks.  Dont stress yourself itll come off but it takes time because being a mom comes first. Many blessings

15 Jun
Great advice!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51