Tell me something good!!

18 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:32pm
via Android

Everyone I've been having a crappy self degrading couple of days . But I am changing my out look right now! By saying one good thing about myself. And I would like everyone else to do the same . Tell me your favorite thing about the way you look! Ok my fav thing about myself is my room brightening smile ! It truely is my best curve!

05 Jun
05 Jun
mine is my infectious charm and wit! lol
05 Jun
Both very good things Grahm, Wish I could say the same Luke :-)
08 Jun
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:20pm
via iOS
My butt, seems to get all the attention. I've finally decided to not let the comments get to me !
05 Jun
Good for you Dorisa!!
06 Jun
I love that
Image_thumb
149 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:26pm
via Android

I would have to say my arms cuz that's wat gets all the attention but since I got on this app my positive attitude is shining thru a lot more

05 Jun
That's what I like to hear :-) its amazing what this app has done for my confidence a well ! don't lose that positive attitude!
05 Jun
Neva again will I be the guy I was b4
05 Jun
Same here ! I've changed and grown up for the better:-) high five to us!
05 Jun
Right on! right on!
Image_thumb
152 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:47pm
via iOS
I'm like my girlfriend not myself
05 Jun
Nothing about yourself Dooz ? I'm sure you can find one thing :-)
05 Jun
I'm very proud of my 8 pack that is coming in. But I want to be a humble man, because then I will be a better husband someday. My gf is awesome! I don't want to be a proud selfish jerk to her.
05 Jun
That's an really great Dooz! I'm sure you'll make a great husband !
05 Jun
Hahaha thx
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:57pm
via iOS
My eyes and my determination
05 Jun
My eyes are also One of my fav!
Image_thumb
194 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:58pm
via Android

My eyes :)

05 Jun
that is always a good feature to have Brooke :-) anything else ?
05 Jun
I love my ability to make people smile and feel better, being selfless but still knowing my self worth, determination, and sassiness lol.. i like most things about myself. My body not so much yet but I am working on that so soon I will love mostly everything about myself :)
05 Jun
That's awesome Brooke!! Sounds like your an awesome girl!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

My dreads! Call me Samson cause it holds my strength! And my body shows it more and more ;p

05 Jun
Yay for dreads! ;) lol
05 Jun
Good for you man! :-)
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 7:47pm
via Android

Blue eyes

05 Jun
Blue eyes are my fav on guys :-)
05 Jun
Really? Then I have 8 like a spider lol
05 Jun
Lol yes really, but don't know, if I would like 8 of them.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 11:10pm
via iOS
I like my eyes and smile. I like that I have a sense of humor and my love for soft furry creatures :)
06 Jun
I wish more people knew how to laugh so never lose your sense of humor.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 11:43pm
via Android

I'd have to say my eyes.

06 Jun
What color are you're eyes barbie
06 Jun
Blue :)
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 12:16am
via iOS
this one time meany meany moons ago god desided to send one of his prettiest and strongest sweetest angels to this earth and it was u :)
06 Jun
Ah Billy :-) such sweet words. Many a days go by and I don't feel like that. So thank you for the reminder I needed it :-)
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 2:23am
via Android

I'd have to say I love my eyes, my smile, the fact that I'm always laughing and my friendly nature. I love ppl! I was always having to meet new ppl growing up so I guess that's why :) Also, my butt has always got alot of attention (cause its so big lol) so I guess I love my butt too! LOL..And Chanski, ur a very pretty girl..no need to be sad! :)

07 Jun
Thanks Heather! And that's what I'm trying to get is abutt lol I've never had one haha So props on having one
07 Jun
Ur welcome girl! And thanks, I love my butt, thanks to my dad tho cause that's where I get it from haha! Do lotsa squats and lunges..oh yea butt bridges help too! :) Good luck!
11 Jun
Thanks Bryan :) I love my butt and I've seen alot of improvement w/ the exercises I've been doing over the last few months...I will give her a holler about her 'posterior'! Lol! :) Thanks again!
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 7:04am
via Android

I like my eyes. :-P

Image_thumb
95 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 4:34am
via Android

The one thing I'm proud of is my cliff chin or "butt chin" or "Peter Griffin chin." Haha (my joke) I mean when I was younger it use to get to me when someone would say something but now its one of my best asset. it separate me from the...let say  average Joe's.

07 Jun
Way to embrace it :-)
07 Jun
Yea I think people should embrace the things we can't change. Plus those things contribute to who we are.:-)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 9:13pm
via iOS
"Something good"
08 Jun
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 9:51pm
via Android

Probably my determination and perseverance. At 19 I have a wife a son and another child I the way. However I also have my own home, truck, and motorcycle and I've payed for it all. I work a full time job and an pursuing a degree in welding. I've had allot of challenges in my life the biggest being in the summer after my sophomore year I had a terrible motorcycle accident and had to have my right leg reattached but even while having to have 6 surgeries over two years to try and mend the leg I managed too miss my junior year but recover enough to play football my senior year again and lead the team and tackles   :-)  so yeah my determination and perseverance

08 Jun
That is Awesome !! my biyfriend and I have been in our house a year and just had our first baby !! :-) Hes almost a year !!
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 3:15am
via Android

My go go attitude. I never give up even when life is throwing things in my way .

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 5:14am
via iOS
I'd have to say my thighs and quads but lately my arms and chest has been toning real nice to the point that I'm going for.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51