Ok so i can use a little help. Lol

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 7:49pm
via Android

I need to make my abs permanent, Lmao. I have abs but I also have a little stomach also. I do ab routines but maybe someone has a killer routine they use and would like to share. I would definitely appreciate some feedback

05 Jun
Apart from working your abs if you want the results to stay you will need to look at what you eat also :-)
05 Jun
I have been thinking that so I am more conscious of what I'm eating. But I've never really eaten bad and I have a FAST metabolism
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 9:23pm
via iOS
do you have kik - we can motivate each other!
xxx
08 Jun
Notikkikinit
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 10:18pm
via Android

Do my workout All About the Abs. Its really helped me with my abs and I guarantee you it will help you with your progress as long as you eat clean and do this workout consistently. Good luck!

Image_thumb
152 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 12:00am
via iOS
Try mine out really killerĀ Rock Hard Abs
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 1:30am
via iOS
Tried. Killer indeed.
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 1:45am
via Android

Let me guess this little pooch is in your lower belly. If so, focus on exercises that don't just workout your abs. Your entire core is interconnected from your abs, lower back, hips, and butt. If your lower back or hips are a little weak then your belly will look bigger than it actually is.

I built my exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com This exercise is made to target each of these areas so that neither one is ignored. If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Mid-Section Drill, or Cardio & Core Physical they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51