Write some motivation here!

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 6:11am
via iOS
I thought I'd start a topic that people could write motivating stuff on. So if anyone is needing motivation they can just come scroll through here. Soo write something motivating!!(:
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 6:13am
via iOS
Hi guys. If you're having a hard time losing weight, having self esteem issues, or anything. I just wanted to let you know that you can get through whatever you're going through! Just don't give up, I know you can make it through this!(:
07 Jun
I need you to help me! I need to hear i can do it!!!!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 6:38am
via iOS
Thanks! I'm going to try and get a better body, because I get bullied for being fat so I'm gonna train real hard to become better! Thanks for your post!!
07 Jun
Aw, don't let the bullies get to ya! One day they'll realize how wrong it was of them and they'll feel bad. But hey, it's never a bad thing to get fit.(:
07 Jun
Thanks it means a lot and don't worry I won't let them get to me! (:
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 3:49pm
via Android

With so many fitness programs out there it is natural to wonder which one works... The best fitness trend? Get out of the couch and move that butt!!!! Yoga, weight training, walking, zumba, whatever you like if it burns calories and you feel good doing it, it works!!!

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 7:02pm
via iOS
Be awesome cause you are awesome!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 8:58pm
via iOS
Thanks for posting some motivation. People keep the motivation going! (:
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 1:14am
via iOS
Be good to yourself. If you don't take care of your body, where will you live? - Kobi Yamada. 

What we do in life echoes in eternity. 

Your workouts are important meetings you scheduled with yourself. Bosses don't cancel. 

Working on a new me... Not because the old me is bad, just because the old me can improve. 

08 Jun
Good quotes
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:05pm
via iOS
Just do the beat you can do because you are you and nobody can change that.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:06pm
via iOS
I mean best
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 10:56pm
via iOS
Keep up the good work and never stop
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 2:12am
via iOS
Don't give up! 
Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 8:11am
via Android

Hi..i rely want sme motivation..feelin rely bad...hv been in a relatn with a girl..bt she dumpd..the reason she told wz i love her too much!! Aftr tat my whole self confidence wz gone..i feel like i am useless shit...its almost 1 yr now...:/ its hard to move on..she s in my same clg..i knw she is nt the one for me..bt my heart wont accept it.,whene i see her..so i startd bunking my classes..so tat i will not see her..and meanwhile i workout and improved my weight frm 105 pounds to 128 in 6 months time..nw its almost a month i saw her..and had been bunking classes..nw i am worried about my career and studies..and the promises i gave to my parents..being the career i  hv chosen was medicine and surgery..i think i need help

11 Jun
All I can tell you is to stay strong through the classes but you shouldn't skip them. Just wait til it's all over then you won't have to see her. You'll get over her an then you can move on..
Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 9:36am
via Android

Thanks..i knw i can get ovr her..but i hav a feelin tat all women would be like her...making relation jus for timepass :/

20 Jun
Trust me they're not! You'll find the perfect woman for you one day.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 11:02am
via iOS
80 pounds in 2 months !! Gona do it!! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51