Workout Buddy/Inspiration?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 6:56am
via iOS
Hey I'm going to start to working out this summer so I can lose weight and get the body I want, so that way I don't get bullied about my weight anymore! Please help!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 1:12pm
via iOS
Hey man.ive been on here for just a little bit now,and if you stick with it you will see a lot of changes.even if you can't get a full workout in,doing at least something a day helps.there are a lot of people on here who like to help others.you will have pleanty of buddies before you know it.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 2:58pm
via iOS
Thank you man! I really just needed that extra push with support from people awesome people like you I know I can do it!
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 3:10pm
via Android

The short intense workout really work for starters and you really work up a sweat.the sooner u start the better

Jun 7, 2013 4:14pm
via Android

Use the negativity as Ur motivation... I use to be a big nerd when I was in High School... But when I started excelling in sports and weightlifting... Things changed... Do it for Urself... Know that all the negativity in this world is a test to see if U'll break... U are amazing and more powerful when U chose to do sumthing positive... I hope Ur transformation pushes U past Ur deepest fears and also U not only to see the results U want but to enjoy every bit of them aswell... Goodluck

07 Jun
I love your motivation!!!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51