How about ...?/ Did it sounds good ?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 2:15pm
via Android

So I am a 15 years old girl.
I am a lazy girl and I always eat to much and unhealthy food even when I am not hungry. I think I eat to much because I have problem or because I am bored. Now I want to change !
I will eat health food and go for a run. Do you have ideas do do that also my family don't help me ? I am so excited. Is it okay to count calories ? Is it okay to do a refeed day once a week ?

Thank you for reading.

07 Jun
Well... :) For starters...don't stop eating :P Limit your meals to 6 times a day...3 normal meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and 3 snacks. It's hard to get out of a junk food diet because you've had it for a while so your body is used to the food you put in it. Try stopping these bad habits by drinking a glass of cold water when having a craving for junk food/sweets :) Also with your meals...try ask ur family to buy for eg. Low fat milk etc. And try get lots of veggies. In your meals as you know...you...
07 Jun
Need a work out buddy? Ill be 14 in 4 days!!
08 Jun
Yeah you body can trick u. U may feel hungry but really b thirsty. So do the glass of water b4 every meal and when ur craving v junk
09 Jun
You are 15 at a young age your metabolism is fast enough to burn off just about anything. You can eat anything but cardio is needed. Try to eat healthy. Good luck :-)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 6:36pm
via Android

@ celina
Thank you for your answer.
I also liked to know if it is good to eat less crabs, fat and sugar ?
What kind of sports should I do ?

Thank you

09 Jun
Crab is realy good for you
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 6:37pm
via Android

@ Michelle
I would like to be your workout buddy

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 10:16pm
via iOS
Hi :)

Try myfitnesspal app or lose it app. You can track your calorie intake. Don't skip breakfast. Recognize when your hungry and when your bored, may be keep a food journal?
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 1:33pm
via Android

@Aarti
I count calories.
Sometimes I am not hungry at the morning.

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 1:44pm
via iOS
Ok.

What time do you leave the house? 

May be a light brunch might work?
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 2:24pm
via Android

@ Aarti
I leave the house at 7 am

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 3:13pm
via iOS
Yeah..I can imagine not feeling hungry. I felt that way too when I would commute to my college three times a week. 

I found that eating something morning prevented me from snacking! Those darn vending machines would be right where my class were.
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 3:31pm
via Android

@ Aarti
Thank you for your help

09 Jun
Your welcome!
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

@Harry
thank you

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 4:36pm
via Android

Hello,
just want to know if it's good to eat no sugar for one week ?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51