Prayer Requests

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 3:03am
via Android

I would like to keep this forum open to believers of all faiths including believers of the scientific evidence that prayer works. I believe we are called to intercede on behalf of each other. Write you prayer requests in the main comment section, and if you agree to pray for someone, write in the sub-comment "Amen" or "Praying." God bless!

10 Jun
Congrats on your decision of being baptized. GOD BLESS
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 3:06am
via Android

Please pray for me that I will pass my test for water Baptism tomorrow. Also that I Am healed from a sunburn. Thank you and God bless you!

08 Jun
You know you don't have to take a test to be water baptized if you want to be baptized all you have to do is ask God to baptize you with the Holy Spirit. Confess your sins to God and seek his face with all your heart soul and mind and earnestly seek Him and ask Him to baptize you with his Holy Spirit and He will. And I believe you are baptized in the Holy Spirit because if you weren't you wouldn't even be seeking God in the first place nor understand the things of God through his Word...
08 Jun
I am baptized in the Spirit, but even Jesus was baptized in the water. I know I could just go get dunked at any church, but I like my church, and respect that they want us to have an understanding of the commitment that we are making.
08 Jun
I respect your decision and I am joyful that you love your church members. God bless you with truth, knowledge, and wisdom. Amen
08 Jun
You are in my thoughts Christopher
08 Jun
I passed my test with a 95%.
Image_thumb
165 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 4:20am
via Android

I will pray for u. And I am really happy for ur decision to be baptized in water. We are baptized by the Spirit on the time we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior and we become part of the Universal Church (where Jesus is the Head and we, Christians, are the body). To be baptized in water cannot save us but I believe this is the first commandment of God to the new believers. This symbolizes Jesus' death and resurrection, and this represents also that we are a new creature... Jesus washed away our sins... the Bible says, old things are passed away behold old things are become new. Water baptism is also a commitment to be part of the Local Church. God bless u Brother!

Image_thumb
123 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 6:32am
via Android

My prayer, YOU know! Always the same. For all the people in my life to be happy. Help me to make sure I am the best I can be.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 7:33am
via iOS
Pray for my uncle he has sysistic fibrosis and he needs a lung transplant and he has 17 % lung compacty .and for my friend chad he has     the  cancer that ppl can get from  chemo
26 Jun
Goodluck to your uncle & friend! They're in my prayers.
18 Oct
Will pray for you dear ones
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 10:28am
via Android

Dear brothers n sisters
Please parayer for next weeks home comming confrance in hong kong there will be a lot of people from different countries like USA, canada, mongoliea, china, Austraia, england, japan, malaysia, philepins, new zeland, south africa, taiwan, most and not least the host for home comming confrance hong kong. Also prayer for the pastors, vonteers, media n the worship team for the confrance, other people from different country can come to HK with valid for the imagation to hk. Elmual brothers and sisters

28 Jun
Dear family, Welcome to Asia Homecoming Gathering 2013! Two thousand years ago, wise men from the East followed the signs pointing to the coming Messiah. Today, the Lord is again rising up “wise men from the East” to walk in their eternal destiny as forerunners to release a trumpet call to the Church worldwide to recognize the signs of her soon-returning King. This year our Heavenly Father has called 15,000+ family members from more than 30 countries to come to Hong Kong, standing together as a holy array and offering their radical obedience to Him. “They run like mighty men,...
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 11:19am
via Android

Hi everyone, this is nice forum. I am a Catholic but stop going to church a long time ago as im no longer sure about everything that's written in the bible, still believe in God though someone out there who has greater power looking out on us. And I still pray every now and again, but now I pray every night and day for my dear friend, she's been diagnosed stage4 cancer of the lungs (& she never smoke). She's been given 3-4 months to live without chemo threament or 2 yrs with chemo, so she'd decided to go for alternative treatment, and hope for miracles. So please guys help me pray for that miracle to happen Thank you.

26 Jun
Will be praying for all of you that needs it! And for everyone's happiness & good health.
26 Jun
Gina I pray that your friend finds the courage to fight this terrible disease and the that she knows the comfort. of Jesus who hinder stands suffering. I also pray for you to receive the gift of faith that you may believe. Barbara
26 Jun
Thank you Barb.
26 Jun
You got it Gina, praying for your friend and that you would be at peace too and return back to God. God bless you.
26 Jun
Will be praying for her that god will wrap his arms around her and her family and friends and everyone will have peace with all that's involved in this
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 9:40am
via Android

Please payer 4 hk ocupied central n one of my church n elementary school his name is Joshua wong i'm older then him by 11 years went 2 the same school but different year same church different fellowship at church

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 7:49pm
via Android

mine for my 97 year old grandma who passed away .... may she find peace where ever she is now

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 4:15pm
via iOS
I have bad hemeroids and need a boost me up prayer.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 5:49pm
via Android

Is there seriously "scientific evidence that prayer works?" Show it to me. I guess i could see how it could boost one's morale and act as a placebo in certain situations.

Not looking to start a fight or be negative. You just made a claim which intrigues me and I'd like to see that claim supported.

18 Oct
Ha! Brilliant! Not lookin to start a fight...But...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51