Slow weightloss

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 10:10pm
via Android

Hey so wat do yall think about slow weightloss? Good or bad? Ive only lost 4pounds in 3ish weeks...i havent been supr strict with my eating i basically eat what i want but inmoderation..however i do avoid sweets and only drink black coffee and water. I love how i look much bttr than the numbers on the scale lol thanks for ur input and motivation in advance :)

09 Jun
Don't worry about the weight loss.. You that dress look hot!
09 Jun
Lol thanks jeremiah i would like to lose more weight tho, having a baby is havock on ur bod!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 8, 2013 10:40pm
via iOS
I think it's totally normal. If you've not changed your diet, eating clean or lowering carbs it's perfectly normal to have a slower weightloss. Also If you've not added any exercise or new exercise your body will only burn the same number of cAls until you challenge it or at least mix up your workouts.

:)
09 Jun
Im not really a junky eater for the most part i eat clean. My thing is sweets and im avoiding them even tho its hard lol
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 12:18am
via iOS
2 lbs a week is the most safe fat loss.  More than that, except for the first week, starts eating away at muscle and bone.  Shoot for 2 lbs a week for your max weight loss, and have fun with it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51