19 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 8:21am
via Android

I am needing a little encouragment.... Feeling pretty
Down ... A closeloved one told me.awful things. And I'm ready to give up,

10 Jun
Never allow anyone to bring you into their storm. Just remember, some people like strife...you never have to be a part of it. :-)
16 Jun
Dont ever depend on an imperfect persons opinion. You know your self b4 anybody else does
18 Jun
You have come a long way to let a few words take what you have accomplished keep up the good work and if anyone opinion matters its yours
Jun 10, 2013 8:53am
via iOS
Yo can do it...come onnnnnnnn
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 8:59am
via Android

Dont let someone else bring you down. Do what you need to do for yourself and not to make anyone else happy or to try and better their opinion of you. You gotta do it for you first.
Visualize a goal, keep your eye on it and work towards it one day at a time.

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 11:44am
via Android

Does this "closeloved one" workout or have a fabulous body?? f yes, then they dont want u 2 look better..f not, their just jealous cuz u have a goal & ur going 4 it...NEVER listen 2 those ppl( they dont want u 2 read or writ or creat something) cuz they get nervious when they see someone working hard & they'r not cuz they'r 2 lazy..so the only thing they can do is pull u down with them..
i never let anyone control me cuz i have a well of my own

this is the weakest obstacle u'll ever face Chasnski..dont let beat u..ur stronger than this

Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 11:59am
via iOS
My opinion is your giving this close loved one too much say in your life and if they loved you they would be supporting you, not bringing you down. I have found over my many yrs in this world that those who claim to love you and bring you down are not worth having in your life. Emotional abuse is real and its hard to get away from. It stays with you long after the abuser is gone. 

If its a boyfriend RuN like hell away from him.  If its a close friend leave them behind. 

People come into our lives to teach us something, turn it into something good an positive and if you need to leave them in the dust do it
10 Jun
i agree. the problem is f this close person one of the family..which is my case. yet i never let them control me since i was young(not n a bad way though). but with freinds, its true what u say..i keep distance from them(no negative ppl n my life)..
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 1:05pm
via Android

Whatever they said , don't let them get to you, prove to them that what they say isnt true. I knowharder said then done . But your a verry pretty lady, who seems to he nice and is full of encouragement on here.

Image_thumb
133 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 1:47pm
via Android

Chanski don't let anyone bring you down.  You have to remove negitive influence in your life whenever possible. We have enough dought and fear on our own as people to overcome you must try to surround yourself with positive people and vibes.  Who every this love one is it seems to be time to rethink this relationship and see if there is any value in keeping it.  Smile and I hope you feel better and remember you are beautiful.

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Jun 10, 2013 11:45pm
via iOS
Chanski, your the BEST Babe. Smoking good looks and a bounce back personality! Rock it with a smile and tell the rest to have a coke and a a smile and shut the..., well, you know the rest. ;-)
10 Jun
Well thanks for that Jeremy :-) you just made my day !
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 12:14am
via iOS
You are worth it.
16 Jun
16 Jun
Your welcome :)
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 12:46am
via Android

I've seen nothin but hard work and dedication from you. This person is just a hurdle, no ..no a stepping stone on the way to your goals. Eff that can't do attitude and can it up. You got this. We all know you can do it. Who's puttin in all the work. You are! Who's puttin in all the time to train. You are! I don't care who it is that said those things to you. Even if they don't got your back I , no we, all do. Now you get back at it and let's showem and stowem ! Never give up .

16 Jun
I appreciate your encouraging words :-) Day by day its getting better. I just have to push myself and keep reminding myself I'm the only one who can make me happy.
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 4:03am
via iOS
you can do it girl! life gets hard but I believe that god doesn't give u anything u can't handle! you can't please everyone if you tried you'd be miserable! I see you as a strong beautiful motivated girl so I think you can do whatever you set your mind to! good luck :) kick some ass haha
16 Jun
I believe it too. I think god has given me the challenges that day to prove to myself I'm worth it. I shouldn't go looking for that approval from any one not even someone I love. Thanks Britt.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 10:52am
via iOS
I sometimes feel down myself.. In that downtime moment, I face the mirror and talk to myself all the crap i feel about and be honest. And then i say myself  "who cares?" And try to point out the positive i have. I then brag myself on that positive.. While facing the mirror, i say to myself, "Damn! Im the hottest person there is" and i remove my clothes and smile while tightening the muscles.. To save urself from hassle, ill pointout one positive u have... Im lazy, and i dont like to type much, but the reason why i type this reply long is because you're Beautiful :) and im honest to that
16 Jun
Thanks for this. I have been working on that for a while telling my self I'm beautiful and sexy. I've come a long way and put in a lot of hard work to get where I am. So thanks for the reminder.
16 Jun
Good! Haha welcome no problem! my pleasure :)
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 6:53am
via Android

I can't make you feel like you're worth it. YOU have to believe you're worth it. Read the bible and go to church. It helps .

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 18, 2013 7:25am
via iOS
Hii
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 10:40am
via Android

Feeling discourage huh?..

Want to know my little secret on how I overcome negativity and critisizes?..

Well its simple really.. Just say.. "I dont give a f*ck about what they say"..

Give em less f*ck and focus on improving yourself..

At least thats what i would do

Jun 18, 2013 5:58pm
via Android

Heyy you worth it if you believe that you are. Always have faith in yourself.

Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 10:23am
via Android

Do give that person might have just had a bad day. Keep it up u know u can do it!!!

Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 11:53am
via Android

' No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt

Don't let those words get into you. Be strong and fuck the rest :)

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

Yes you are!!!!!!!!  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51