I gave up =(

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 1:45pm
via Android

Hey guys!

I'm back I guess lol

I haven't workout for like months.. Im not happy with my weith, I do try to not eat junk food but I still cant lose weight...
Any motivation or tip to get used to workout every day!

11 Jun
Well 1 not to sound mean but u just have to do it. It is not easy to workout for everyone but u have to find something that motivates u like not liking ur weight. Ur motivation thrives from ur frustration so u can't turn back. Exercise isn't everything some people lose more weight from eating healthy. I do not mean eating nasty food but not eating out so much, find recipes. Look at ur calorie intake. Try not to eat foods with high fructose corn syrup. Eat more fruit and vegetables with each meal. Try to eat smaller meals...
12 Jun
Do you have someone to workout with? Having a partner to workout with is a great way to stay motivated! :)
12 Jun
@Tane: yess but they give up too lmbooo .. @Jennifer: yes its true.. Thanks!
16 Jun
You have to work out for yourself. Every one else can encourage you but you are the only one holding you back
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 2:41pm
via iOS
Find a sport, mow your lawn, go roller skating.  There are many things you can do that don't feel like your working out but you are.  Take time and find your thing,
11 Jun
I agree. Just get moving. Go for a walk, do some yard work and ride a bike.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 1:50am
via Android

NEMO

FOLLOW MY ROLE MODEL DORY JUST KEEP SWIMING JUST KEEP SWIMING SWIMING SWIMING SWIMING!!!!! DONT WORRY IM JUST LIKE U I END UP GIVING THINKING im to fat to lose weight but dory teaches me to be optimistic!!!!

12 Jun

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51